Circle Flies

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Circle Flies

Postby h2ofwlr » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:36 pm

Circle flies

An old Oklahoma farmer got pulled over by an Arizona State trooper for speeding. The trooper started to lecture the farmer about his speed and in general, began to throw his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket. As he was doing it, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head.

The farmer said, "Havin' some problems with circle flies there, are Ya?"

The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said, "Well, yeah, if that's what they are; I never heard of circle flies."

So the old Oklahoma farmer says, "Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're called circle flies 'cause they're almost always found circlin' around the back end of a horse.

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. Then after a minute he stops and says, "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horse's ass?

The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horse's ass."

The trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies, though."
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby quackkiller » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:01 pm

:toofunny: :toofunny:
quackkiller
hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:06 pm

where do you get this stuff H20? :toofunny:
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby marsh1buster » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:40 pm

:getdown: :salude: :toofunny: :laughing: Can't stop laughing!!
http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/inde ... rerid=6847
PRETA--People for the Reasonably Ethical Treatment of Animals

If you love animals but don't lose sleep over whether a fish has feelings, this group's for you!
marsh1buster
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:14 pm

:laughing: :laughing:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Chris_Hustad » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:14 pm

:thumbsup: :toofunny:
Chris_Hustad
Site Admin

Postby macdaddy » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:42 am

:yes: :laughing: :toofunny: This one's going to the club tonight! Spectacular, h2o!
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole