Funny Joke

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Funny Joke

Postby birdblaster » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:09 am

Okay so guy is hunting out in farm country (cityslicker type) and he shoots a duck but it lands on the adjoining farmers property. He thinks nothing of it and goes to get it but is confronted by the farmer. The farmer says, "not so fast feller' that aint yur duck yet." so then the hunter goes on about the law and its his right to retrieve the duck. so the farmer says "thats not the way we do it down here, way we do it down here is we kick each other in the :getdown: (crotch) until someone gives up and the other guy gets the bird." So the hunter unwillingly agrees and the farmer proceeds to kick him and after his cryin and moanin the hunter gets back up and says "my turn!" and the farmer says "that's okay, you can have the duck"

kinda long but funny
birdblaster
hunter

Postby quackkiller » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:40 pm

:toofunny:
quackkiller
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:31 pm

:toofunny: i forgot all about that one
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to The Honey Hole