2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby D Comeaux » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:22 am

Swamp, put me down for the weekend of September 14th / 15th. Teal opener.. :yes:
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana


Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:30 am

D Comeaux wrote:Swamp, put me down for the weekend of September 14th / 15th. Teal opener.. :yes:

got ya down... :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56496
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Shell Shocked » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 am

Tennessee's early Woody Season starts Sept 14 and runs thru the 18th. I know The GRIEBLER and myself can drop a few Woodies and maybe even a couple of Teal over the the decoy. I can work with WESTTENNDUCK for a handoff sometme that week in Memphis.

SS

"Missed it by that much"

Dang work interrupted my post.
Shell Shocked
hunter
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:57 am

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:05 am

If any of you guys know of some regular guys that pretty much stay in some of the other foums that you think might want a chance to hunt over the deek this year, please let them know about it. thanks.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56496
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby beretta24 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:51 am

Swamp, if its no trouble the first weekend in Oct would work better me. I dug into the regs and could hunt til sunset that weekend so more opportunities. I can also take it the weekend of the 28th as well if no one else can.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5543
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 am

beretta24 wrote:Swamp, if its no trouble the first weekend in Oct would work better me. I dug into the regs and could hunt til sunset that weekend so more opportunities. I can also take it the weekend of the 28th as well if no one else can.

alright, got you penciled in for Oct. 4&5th... we'll see if anyone else pics up sept 28th....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56496
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby beretta24 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:44 am

:thumbsup:
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5543
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Blackcloud870 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Gosh darn it guys. I was hoping to see if any fresh blood would be taking the reins this year but it looks like slim pickens this year so I will begrudgingly throw my name in for IL Nov 16th and 17th :wink: .

I had no problems hosting for the last 3 years, but I fear one of my prime locations may be off the docket for this season so unfortunately, I will be limited in my abilities to host a bigger number of guys this season.

Let me know what you think Swamp, as I'd have no problems filling in as a sub this season, but If I had to choose, I'd prefer some time in November.

Looking forward to it this season again, as last year's rambler brought me good luck!
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
User avatar
Blackcloud870
hunter
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am
Location: Northern, IL

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Blackcloud870 wrote:Gosh darn it guys. I was hoping to see if any fresh blood would be taking the reins this year but it looks like slim pickens this year so I will begrudgingly throw my name in for IL Nov 16th and 17th :wink: .

I had no problems hosting for the last 3 years, but I fear one of my prime locations may be off the docket for this season so unfortunately, I will be limited in my abilities to host a bigger number of guys this season.

Let me know what you think Swamp, as I'd have no problems filling in as a sub this season, but If I had to choose, I'd prefer some time in November.

Looking forward to it this season again, as last year's rambler brought me good luck!

I'll add you in. I was wondering why so many were holding back from signing up....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56496
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Blackcloud870 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:Gosh darn it guys. I was hoping to see if any fresh blood would be taking the reins this year but it looks like slim pickens this year so I will begrudgingly throw my name in for IL Nov 16th and 17th :wink: .

I had no problems hosting for the last 3 years, but I fear one of my prime locations may be off the docket for this season so unfortunately, I will be limited in my abilities to host a bigger number of guys this season.

Let me know what you think Swamp, as I'd have no problems filling in as a sub this season, but If I had to choose, I'd prefer some time in November.

Looking forward to it this season again, as last year's rambler brought me good luck!

I'll add you in. I was wondering why so many were holding back from signing up....


I just wanted to give some of the up-and-comers a chance to carry their own weight is all, wanted to add some new perspectives.
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
User avatar
Blackcloud870
hunter
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am
Location: Northern, IL

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Shell Shocked wrote:Tennessee's early Woody Season starts Sept 14 and runs thru the 18th. I know The GRIEBLER and myself can drop a few Woodies and maybe even a couple of Teal over the the decoy. I can work with WESTTENNDUCK for a handoff sometme that week in Memphis.

SS

"Missed it by that much"

Dang work interrupted my post.


Did anyone else notice this guy has been a member since before swamp and has 8 posts...
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Luladucks1 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Send it to me anytime boss!
User avatar
Luladucks1
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Luladucks1 wrote:Send it to me anytime boss!

Is miss. Open jan 18/19th? you can have it then...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56496
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:06 am

Indablind wrote:If you publicly call a member a basket case... is that a personal attack? Against the rules?


Swamp is this another relative?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Indablind wrote:If you publicly call a member a basket case... is that a personal attack? Against the rules?


Swamp is this another relative?

NO, no relation.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56496
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:46 am

Indaswamp wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Indablind wrote:If you publicly call a member a basket case... is that a personal attack? Against the rules?


Swamp is this another relative?

NO, no relation.


Imposter then... I wonder who he wants to call a basket case after 10 minutes and 2 posts :huh:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Rick Hall » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 am

(edited by author for poor judgement with apology to indablind)
Last edited by Rick Hall on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 13413
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:48 am

Rick Hall wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Imposter then...


More like Indaposer.


I'm suprised no one has used Indamarsh yet
or Ondaboat
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am

indamarsh is taken by another cousin. he rarely posts. only signed up to ask questions about a boat a member was selling.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56496
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby aunt betty » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Indacrapper taken?
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
hunter
 
Posts: 10592
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Indaforum?
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby 18javelin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 am

IndaMoment?
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Shell Shocked » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:15 am

Indaboat??

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Did anyone else notice this guy has been a member since before swamp and has 8 posts...


Good things come to those who wait!

Patience Grasshopper
Shell Shocked
hunter
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:57 am

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby MODuckkiller » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:00 pm

18javelin wrote:IndaMoment?

I like this one. Dibs this being the name on my next temp ban account.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Da Deek is inda mail to Comeaux for da teal opener.....Let the journey begin!! :clapping:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56496
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Sgtstadanko707, TenXTimmy, Yahoo [Bot] and 36 guests