Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, #1wingnut, lostpup, steve-o, La. Hunter
Hey admin. i think a swap hunt forum would be great. Im sure theres plenty of people out there who would rather swap a hunt that spend big $$$ on paid hunts. What do you guys think?
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:45 am
Sounds good to me. Always wanted to hunt IL. Seems like your guys keep all the greenheads up there when we have a mild winter down here.
RELAX, God IS IN CONTROL!!!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:23 pm
- Location: Sardis, Mississippi
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2938
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:20 pm
- Location: Bismarck, ND with Eyes to the Sky
Santa has spoken
. Check it out guys/gals.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:12 pm
- Location: Aiken County, SC
Thx. Sometime i'll have to look into it but right now i gotta go watch my Chiefs play!!! GO KC! :salude:
The life cycle of a hunter... hunt, eat, sleep if there is time, then go hunt again.
Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, becasue hunting infers the possibility of failure. Rather, Chuck Norris goes killing.
- Posts: 872
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:25 pm
- Location: Kansas
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Mitchell/Aberdeen, SD
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests