Contest anyone??

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:40 pm

I'm so judging all of you right now.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15955
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm


Re: Contest anyone??

Postby t_baker » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:41 pm

So who's the weiner?
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:41 pm

You and Woody are neck and neck.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15955
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Botiz630 wrote:You and Woody are neck and neck.


Baker and I dont swing that way.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7899
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby t_baker » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 pm

I just have to pull a little harder.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OmegaRed » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:17 pm

t_baker wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Just so we're queer, I'm the judge.



FIFY


you win :beer:
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3186
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby t_baker » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:26 pm

I am still confused.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 pm

t_baker wrote:So who's the weiner?

lol for realz #5....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56126
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby t_baker » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:So who's the weiner?

lol for realz #5....


(whispering) you lost me? :oops:
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:36 pm

After hours of deliberation, I've awarded myself the first prize.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15955
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:38 pm

t_baker wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:So who's the weiner?

lol for realz #5....


(whispering) you lost me? :oops:

start reading here...
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=223389&start=14900#p2539578
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56126
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby t_baker » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Botiz630 wrote:After hours of debauchery, I've awarded myself the first prize.


FIFY...again
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby t_baker » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:So who's the weiner?

lol for realz #5....


(whispering) you lost me? :oops:

start reading here...
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=223389&start=14900#p2539578



Got it....game on.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Cujo1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Ok, so I get it we are having a penis measuring contest and Botitz is the judge. We measuring conventional, taint, or Jaysweet handicap method?
All turkeys must die!


bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
hunter
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am
Location: NW Arkansas

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:25 am

Cujo1 wrote:Ok, so I get it we are having a penis measuring contest and Botitz is the judge. We measuring conventional, taint, or Jaysweet handicap method?


Can we use the metric system? 25 mm sounds a lot bigger than 1 inch
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11611
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:09 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Ok, so I get it we are having a penis measuring contest and Botitz is the judge. We measuring conventional, taint, or Jaysweet handicap method?


Can we use the metric system? 25 mm sounds a lot bigger than 1 inch



I don't think anything in mm sounds big. Plus mm peter rhymes. Thats gotta count for something
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3186
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 am

OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Ok, so I get it we are having a penis measuring contest and Botitz is the judge. We measuring conventional, taint, or Jaysweet handicap method?


Can we use the metric system? 25 mm sounds a lot bigger than 1 inch



I don't think anything in mm sounds big. Plus mm peter rhymes. Thats gotta count for something


I would think so
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11611
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Hbnel5on » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 am

Ok I got this all sorted out... Hammer like his meat straight,

Omega is into pop ups and messes with some guy named reed occasionally,

Titz says just so we're queer, he's the self nominated judge, an winner of his cock fight, but what I don't get is how he's drawin blanks and shootin a full choke.
And Ohio needs a mili meter stick for confidence.

Dang boys
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Hookers and blow.
User avatar
Hbnel5on
hunter
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:44 am

Hbnel5on wrote:Ok I got this all sorted out... Hammer like his meat straight,

Omega is into pop ups and messes with some guy named reed occasionally,

Titz says just so we're queer, he's the self nominated judge, an winner of his cock fight, but what I don't get is how he's drawin blanks and shootin a full choke.
And Ohio needs a mili meter stick for confidence.

Dang boys


Remarkably lucid.


With that, I declare this contest over and this thread complete. Anyone who posts again will be banned.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15955
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby t_baker » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 am

Hbnel5on wrote:Ok I got this all sorted out... Hammer like his meat straight,

Omega is into pop ups and messes with some guy named reed occasionally,

Titz says just so we're queer, he's the self nominated judge, an winner of his cock fight, but what I don't get is how he's drawin blanks and shootin a full choke.
And Ohio needs a mili meter stick for confidence.

Dang boys


Why you trying to make this so gay.

I thought we were just having a duck calling contest.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 am

Banned!
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15955
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:46 am

Botiz630 wrote:Banned!

:lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56126
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:50 am

I just tried to ban swamp, but I got an error message saying I can't because he represents 51% of the entire website. Stymied!
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15955
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:52 am

He's too big to fail!
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15955
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Delta1389, nanook72, wraithen and 33 guests