2013 college foosball GAMBLERS thread

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

2013 college foosball GAMBLERS thread

Postby RNTbuck » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 am

i know im not the only degenerate on here.....

who ya got? thoughts? opinions? picks? lead pipe locks? hot tips?
Brah...I'm gonna need counsel
whitecotton wrote:.. I hear you like some schit called a torta.. pm me what the hell it is and ill try to steal you one..
RNTbuck
hunter

Re: 2013 college foosball GAMBLERS thread

Postby whistlin_wings » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 am

Rumor has it that the starting middle linebacker from Woffords girlfriend is cheating on him with Baylor's starting QB and knows about it.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby ByersFarm » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:47 am

Watch out for flea flickers and home cookin.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:56 am

Great thread.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby RNTbuck » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:57 am

ByersFarm wrote:Watch out for flea flickers and home cookin.

got damn i cant wait to be yelling that siht at the tv come about saturday evening :yes:
whitecotton wrote:.. I hear you like some schit called a torta.. pm me what the hell it is and ill try to steal you one..
RNTbuck
hunter

Postby RNTbuck » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 am

Crazy Matt wrote:Great thread.

and thats all the fry you have to offer? ***?

ok, ill start off....tonight, i think ill take vandy and the points, and hope for a double digit beat down of ole piss. laying off of most everything else tonight, maybe a look or two at a few games tmrw night just for fun and then come out firing saturday..... :beer: :beer: :beer:
RNTbuck
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 am

I don't even know who is playing who this weekend......
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:26 pm

RNTbuck wrote:

ok, ill start off....tonight, i think ill take vandy and the points, and hope for a double digit beat down of ole piss. laying off of most everything else tonight, maybe a look or two at a few games tmrw night just for fun and then come out firing saturday..... :beer: :beer: :beer:

Pre Saturday pick: Texas Tech -5.5
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby whitecotton » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:47 pm

i'm on the Wagon brah... would not bet on a game on a dare.. however, your vandy pick is not wise.. ole pizz aint bad. 18 returning starters, defense is full of mongrels, vandy has a new running back, and their #2 receiver is peaced out.. two field goals in front of vandy at the end of regulation and you are out yo money plus some... but, to each his own, and what the flock do I know.. im just a honey hole bad ass... glad im over betting on games..
whitecotton
hunter

Postby Rick Hall » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 pm

I'm just hoping LSU's new offensive coordinator can read a clock and that Miles won't be standing between he and it.

(Not betting on any of it.)
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
Rick Hall
hunter

Postby i_willie12 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Use to bet in college.... I never bet first couple weeks of the season I want to know what the teams really look like!!! Then normally i just took the over unders. College BBall was my bread and butter!! Football just a little to unpredictiable!!

NEVER bet on a NFL game never seemed to be much money in it.. spreads always 3.5 or 5 over unders always about 66-70 points
NBA playoff betting was fun actually made it worth watching NBA games over under on those are interesting!!
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:05 pm

i_willie12 wrote:Use to bet in college.... I never bet first couple weeks of the season I want to know what the teams really look like!!! Then normally i just took the over unders. College BBall was my bread and butter!! Football just a little to unpredictiable!!

NEVER bet on a NFL game never seemed to be much money in it.. spreads always 3.5 or 5 over unders always about 66-70 points
NBA playoff betting was fun actually made it worth watching NBA games over under on those are interesting!!

Best to bet early on college football before all the pros in Vegas peg those lines.

To each his own though, everyone has a different style.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby RNTbuck » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:
i_willie12 wrote:Use to bet in college.... I never bet first couple weeks of the season I want to know what the teams really look like!!! Then normally i just took the over unders. College BBall was my bread and butter!! Football just a little to unpredictiable!!

Best to bet early on college football before all the pros in Vegas peg those lines.

i tend to agree with this....after a few weeks, the oddsmakers get so gosh damn sharp it aint funny. i mean, almost spooky. now, they dont know which side to be on, but they can damn sure nail the number. funny this was said, my booky just this week was telling me that he usually doesn't do good the first few weeks because of all the favorites hitting, but after that the tides start turning
RNTbuck
hunter

Postby RNTbuck » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Rick Hall wrote:I'm just hoping LSU's new offensive coordinator can read a clock and that Miles won't be standing between he and it.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

and that he has done the same work with mettenberger as he did with brees, flacco, and rivers
RNTbuck
hunter

Postby RNTbuck » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:05 pm

whitecotton wrote:i'm on the Wagon brah... would not bet on a game on a dare.. however, your vandy pick is not wise.. ole pizz aint bad. 18 returning starters, defense is full of mongrels, vandy has a new running back, and their #2 receiver is peaced out.. two field goals in front of vandy at the end of regulation and you are out yo money plus some... but, to each his own, and what the flock do I know.. im just a honey hole bad ass... glad im over betting on games..

ya....i know, i know, but i just cant not play on opening night. i tell ya what, if in fact you do find mr byers gate this weekend, i will let you count my winnings as well as clean my dubs. you will know me, i will be the one with backwards hat, LSU shirt, double fisting busch light, cig hanging out mouth, yelling at the tv about home cooking and to throw the flea flicker :hi:
RNTbuck
hunter

Postby RNTbuck » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:
RNTbuck wrote:

so, one got dang pick is all you got?? ppssshhhhhh
RNTbuck
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:10 pm

RNTbuck wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:
RNTbuck wrote:

so, one got dang pick is all you got?? ppssshhhhhh

That's for Friday brah. Ill send you some more for Saturday.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby i_willie12 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:17 pm

RNTbuck wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:

i tend to agree with this....after a few weeks, the oddsmakers get so gosh damn sharp it aint funny. i mean, almost spooky. now, they dont know which side to be on, but they can damn sure nail the number. funny this was said, my booky just this week was telling me that he usually doesn't do good the first few weeks because of all the favorites hitting, but after that the tides start turning

I just hated betting when I hadnt seen the team play a snap!!!! Hard to throw money i really didnt have at a game i didnt even know who was taking the snap!
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby Indawoods » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:23 pm

RNTbuck wrote:
Rick Hall wrote:I'm just hoping LSU's new offensive coordinator can read a clock and that Miles won't be standing between he and it.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

and that he has done the same work with mettenberger as he did with brees, flacco, and rivers

he has. more importantly, Studrawa is now focused solely on offensive line coaching and it really shows. Coach Cam has gotten the message across to the receivers as far as dropped passes go. those two things are way more important than Mett.
assateague wrote:I'm not THAT cheap.

-on the viability of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thirst quenching barley pop.
Indawoods
hunter

Postby whitecotton » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:24 pm

RNTbuck wrote:
whitecotton wrote:i'm on the Wagon brah... would not bet on a game on a dare.. however, your vandy pick is not wise.. ole pizz aint bad. 18 returning starters, defense is full of mongrels, vandy has a new running back, and their #2 receiver is peaced out.. two field goals in front of vandy at the end of regulation and you are out yo money plus some... but, to each his own, and what the flock do I know.. im just a honey hole bad ass... glad im over betting on games..

ya....i know, i know, but i just cant not play on opening night. i tell ya what, if in fact you do find mr byers gate this weekend, i will let you count my winnings as well as clean my dubs. you will know me, i will be the one with backwards hat, LSU shirt, double fisting busch light, cig hanging out mouth, yelling at the tv about home cooking and to throw the flea flicker :hi:

Please leave the cigs at home, sir.. don't bring any garbage bags either.. I've jacked two rolls of industrials..

I don't chew grass, myself..
whitecotton
hunter

Postby steve-o » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:31 pm

so tell me how this betting thing works. What does "Texas Tech -5.5" mean?
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jaysweet3 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:37 pm

REMEMBERING LAST YEAR'S FOOTBALL FACTS

For those who are looking forward to the upcoming college football

season, here is a recap of last year:

Alabama beat Arkansas, and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee, and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn, and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama crushed Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Man, I wish the White House had a team!
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby RNTbuck » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:
RNTbuck wrote:

just for action on friday night, i may get on this. plus, give me watching fuel, as i will be at a football watchers paradise
RNTbuck
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Not touching it, just got a feeling...

Rutgers +11
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby ByersFarm » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:06 pm

whitecotton wrote:
RNTbuck wrote:

Please leave the cigs at home, sir.. don't bring any garbage bags either.. I've jacked two rolls of industrials..

I don't chew grass, myself..

Just quit eh? That's gotta be rough.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor

Next

Return to The Honey Hole