Federal land projects

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: Federal land projects

Postby aunt betty » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:27 pm

There's a pretty good chance I won't get my name drawn on opening day at the fish hook. It's ok, I'll put my boat in the river and hunt there instead. If I don't get drawn, I am going to loudly blame AT at the drawing and curse his 50/50. :yes:

Now, if I get drawn first there is a 100% chance I will choose blind 16. The 50/50 just doesn't apply to duck hunting at all. :wink:

25 days...twenty-five days.

I predict that I will kill TWO wood ducks, one mallard and a GWT on opening day.
carnac.jpg
carnac.jpg (2.74 KiB) Viewed 175 times
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby assateague » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:29 pm

aunt betty wrote:I predict that I will kill TWO wood ducks, one mallard and a GWT on opening day.

50/50. You will, or you won't. No other option.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:39 pm

assateague wrote:
aunt betty wrote:I predict that I will kill TWO wood ducks, one mallard and a GWT on opening day.

50/50. You will, or you won't. No other option.

With respect to YOU, but YOU are not the only one involved in a drawing of 100 people! 100 others are in the equation,and THAT does MATTER! Thus 100 other outcomes are possible. Surely you can see this. .01 X 100 = 100%. you have a 1% chance of winning and a 99% chance of loosing. It can be no other way with the example given.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Odds apply with respect to everyone, not just YOU!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Indaswamp wrote:Odds apply with respect to everyone, not just YOU!

Not true. You win or you loose. That's all you need to concern yourself with or care about. So its 50/50.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Odds apply with respect to everyone, not just YOU!

Not true. You win or you loose. That's all you need to concern yourself with or care about. So its 50/50.

BS.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Let's say I make two hypothetical guns one has only 2 chambers for a bullet, the other has 1 Trillion. You are a fool if you tell me it makes no difference which one you use to play russian roulette.

You look out at a hypothetical crowd of 1 Trillion people and only 1 of you gets popped, or you stand next to one other person and look eye ball to eye ball, and one of you dies.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Indaswamp wrote:Let's say I make two hypothetical guns one has only 2 chambers for a bullet, the other has 1 Trillion. You are a fool if you tell me it makes no difference which one you use to play russian roulette.

You look out at a hypothetical crowd of 1 Trillion people and only 1 of you gets popped, or you stand next to one other person and look eye ball to eye ball, and one of you dies.

Its still 50/50 every time you pull the trigger.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:54 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Let's say I make two hypothetical guns one has only 2 chambers for a bullet, the other has 1 Trillion. You are a fool if you tell me it makes no difference which one you use to play russian roulette.

should have never started posting on this topic again....you guys are hopeless.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Montanafowler » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

50/50 you will again :yes:
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby assateague » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

What do YOU think The 50/50 says?
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole