Duck Hunting Forum banner

Federal land projects

5K views 185 replies 30 participants last post by  assateague 
#1 ·
Was just curious if there is a website to find out where they are developing federal wildlife areas. There's an area near my parents that has been left for at least 10 years. Today we drove by and they had cut grass in certain areas and were taking out any trees on the property. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to where the cut areas were. I kind of wonder if they might make it a wetland production area; but have no idea how to find out.

#12 ·
Figured it out! Stopped and asked the surveyors last week. They are digging it out and making it a wetland preserve which is awesome! What's not so awesome is it's still going to be privately owned by a trust.... so I'm not sure what the chances are of us getting on it to hunt. I also asked them how many pheasants were seen when they cut the grass (my mother released them there for years) they said onlyt 8 hens and 2 coveys of quail... :lol3: I KNOW BETTER!

#15 ·
I think I lost my 50/50 shirt. 50/50 chance it got stolen. 50/50 chance the washing machine ate it. 50/50 Milo ate it.
50/50 AT ate it. 50/50 AT stole it because he's jealous and mad because I didn't give him his fifty cents.
50/50 ALIENS took it off me while I was sleeping right before the anal probing. 50/50/50/50/// etc... and so on and so forth ad nauseum. You follow me?

#16 ·
aunt betty said:
I think I lost my 50/50 shirt. 50/50 chance it got stolen. 50/50 chance the washing machine ate it. 50/50 Milo ate it.
50/50 AT ate it. 50/50 AT stole it because he's jealous and mad because I didn't give him his fifty cents.
50/50 ALIENS took it off me while I was sleeping right before the anal probing. 50/50/50/50/// etc... and so on and so forth ad nauseum. You follow me?
that's more than 2 chances AB.... :wink:

#18 ·
assateague said:
Betty's just jealous because he didn't think of it first, and I trademarked it. See? "The 50/50™"
Explain how it's still 50/50 when there are an infinite number of outcomes.

BTW-You stole that from Si Robertson. M favorite quote of his is "Well jack, there either here...........or their not." That is 50/50!

#19 ·
There may be an infinite number of outcomes, but we are only ever concerned with one of them. And that makes it 50/50.

Hell, it's even 50/50 that there are an infinite number of outcomes.

Embrace it. It's invincible.

#21 ·
assateague said:
There may be an infinite number of outcomes, but we are only ever concerned with one of them. And that makes it 50/50.

Everyone hates me bc of this theory, and I love that.

None of my friends will ever make comments like "What are the chances of that?" "You think we have a decent chance of..." About half way out of their mouth its "OHHH that's right! Its 50/50" follow by..."Chase youre an eff moron"

#26 ·
assateague said:

smh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.