@ Tinner

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Will do! I've been trying to talk them both into leaving WI and moving to NE though, without much luck .... you might have to just go to WI :wink:
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska


Re: @ Tinner

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Tinner4 wrote:Will do! I've been trying to talk them both into moving to leave WI and move to NE though, without much luck .... you might have to just go to WI :wink:


Show her what Utah looks like in October -- It'll be a game changer.
027.JPG
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 7988
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:57 pm

You aren't kidding! Hell that'd be a game changer for me..... that's a lot prettier than miles of corn!
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: @ Tinner

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:Will do! I've been trying to talk them both into moving to leave WI and move to NE though, without much luck .... you might have to just go to WI :wink:


Show her what Utah looks like in October -- It'll be a game changer.
The attachment 027.JPG is no longer available


Sorry L&L, but I am going to trump that with a summer time sunrise/set over Lake Michigan...
image.jpg

I mean, look at that cloud and outline overhead.

And a mid day boat cruise....
image.jpg
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:Will do! I've been trying to talk them both into moving to leave WI and move to NE though, without much luck .... you might have to just go to WI :wink:


Show her what Utah looks like in October -- It'll be a game changer.
027.JPG


Sorry L&L, but I am going to trump that with a summer time sunrise/set over Lake Michigan...
image.jpg

I mean, look at that cloud and outline overhead.

And a mid day boat cruise....
image.jpg


We boys from the West are only impressed with landscape photos that include mountains! I'm hoping the same is true of girls from WI named, uhhhhhh, what's her name again, Tinner?
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 7988
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: @ Tinner

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:Will do! I've been trying to talk them both into moving to leave WI and move to NE though, without much luck .... you might have to just go to WI :wink:


Show her what Utah looks like in October -- It'll be a game changer.
027.JPG


Sorry L&L, but I am going to trump that with a summer time sunrise/set over Lake Michigan...
image.jpg

I mean, look at that cloud and outline overhead.

And a mid day boat cruise....
image.jpg


We boys from the West are only impressed with landscape photos that include mountains! I'm hoping the same is true of girls from WI named, uhhhhhh, what's her name again, Tinner?


Well, luckily I'm not interested in you boys out West, ladies from around the world like beaches and boats.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: @ Tinner

Postby dave79 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:23 pm

If it wasn't for a sucky economy I would already be in Nothern Michigan.
dave79
hunter
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm
Location: indiana

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
We boys from the West are only impressed with landscape photos that include mountains! I'm hoping the same is true of girls from WI named, uhhhhhh, what's her name again, Tinner?



Marissa... but Woody might beat ya to it.. she lives near Green Bay.
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: @ Tinner

Postby t_baker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:I haven't gotten all of the photographer's photos back but here's a few she posted to fb... and then some of the pictures my uncles girlfriend took later. I don't even know where my camera is at the moment....

Image


I dunno what the chick in the blue is doing. But I wanna party with her.


:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: I cannot believe I didn't notice this on my first pass through! Good eyes, Baker!


I can spot a chick in pounding position from miles away.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8077
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: @ Tinner

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
We boys from the West are only impressed with landscape photos that include mountains! I'm hoping the same is true of girls from WI named, uhhhhhh, what's her name again, Tinner?



Marissa... but Woody might beat ya to it.. she lives near Green Bay.

That's only a two and a half hour boat ride away.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: @ Tinner

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:31 pm

t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:I haven't gotten all of the photographer's photos back but here's a few she posted to fb... and then some of the pictures my uncles girlfriend took later. I don't even know where my camera is at the moment....

Image


I dunno what the chick in the blue is doing. But I wanna party with her.


:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: I cannot believe I didn't notice this on my first pass through! Good eyes, Baker!


I can spot a chick in pounding position from miles away.


:lol3:

A skill of most guys from 13 to 55.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
We boys from the West are only impressed with landscape photos that include mountains! I'm hoping the same is true of girls from WI named, uhhhhhh, what's her name again, Tinner?



Marissa... but Woody might beat ya to it.. she lives near Green Bay.


Let's review this thread to see who called 'dibs', shall we?
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 7988
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: @ Tinner

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
We boys from the West are only impressed with landscape photos that include mountains! I'm hoping the same is true of girls from WI named, uhhhhhh, what's her name again, Tinner?



Marissa... but Woody might beat ya to it.. she lives near Green Bay.


Let's review this thread to see who called 'dibs', shall we?

:lol3: :lol3: :clapping:
He's got me there
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:49 pm

/+orry Woody you're out \+
+
++
/

+
+
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:50 pm

It's impossible to type with an ornery 18 month old smashing the keyboard.... :biggrin:
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: @ Tinner

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Tinner4 wrote:/+orry Woody you're out \+
+
++
/

+
+


That's alright, I like brunettes more anyways.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Tinner4 wrote:It's impossible to type with an ornery 18 month old smashing the keyboard.... :biggrin:


I thought you were sending me a morse code message indicating that I was IN with Marissa.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 7988
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: @ Tinner

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Man! I always knew I lived in the wrong state..... I need to get me a country girl!
User avatar
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Connecticut: The Confiscation State

Re: @ Tinner

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:It's impossible to type with an ornery 18 month old smashing the keyboard.... :biggrin:


I thought you were sending me a morse code message indicating that I was IN with Marissa.


You need to brush up on your morse code...

That clearly says...

;) woody, she will be calling you sometime tomorrow.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: @ Tinner

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Tinner4 wrote:/+orry Woody you're out \+
+
++
/

+
+

I thought you were drunk typing again with fake nails

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13162
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: @ Tinner

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:09 am

Tinner, did you give Magic Mike the wrong address?

Naked man flashes wedding guests in Lincoln. A man who crashed a wedding and then stripped naked within view of guests, was arrested after fleeing the scene going the wrong way down a one way street...


http://www.klkntv.com/category/5511/channel-8-eyewitness-news
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Tinner4 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:15 am

:lol3:
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: @ Tinner

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:41 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Tinner, did you give Magic Mike the wrong address?

Naked man flashes wedding guests in Lincoln. A man who crashed a wedding and then stripped naked within view of guests, was arrested after fleeing the scene going the wrong way down a one way street...


http://www.klkntv.com/category/5511/channel-8-eyewitness-news


Imagine my suprise when I realized those people were not Tinner's people!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 7988
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Humpbackshooter, OHIODUCKA5, Seminole39 and 29 guests