Off to Texas

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Off to Texas

Postby Giv'em3 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:49 am

Well boys I leave in the morning for a week hunt in texas. Hope things aren't froze up when we get there. Ya'll boys in Tennesse, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas keep an eye out for my caravan heading west. We will be easy pickout, we are loaded down with 14' john boat, 13' trailer, fourwheeler, 29 dozen goose shells, 7 dozen duck decks, 9 guns, 8 cases of shells, and seven rednecks wearing camoflage. We also have an enclosed trailer carrying 60 bigfeet and seven laydown blinds. We look like a bunch of gypsies.(sp?) :thumbsup:
Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If that don't light your Fire, your woods WET!!!!
Giv'em3
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:21 am

Have fun let us know how it went when you get back you lucky dog.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby texas_quackwakker » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:36 am

Just wanted to say...

WELCOME TO TEXAS!! :welcome:
texas_quackwakker
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole