ios 7 for iPhone

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: ios 7 for iPhone

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:04 pm

assateague wrote:
bighop wrote:What occasion afforded you the opportunity to kill a deer with a hammer and a hoe?

It was hit by a car and had a broken hind leg. I was in the wife's truck, and didn't even have a real knife. But there was a hoe in the back. I whacked her in the throat with it, and she was bleeding out pretty good, but far from dying. When set started to get up, I went to find something else, as I was under orders to "not break the damn hoe". I found an oil filter strap wrench, and that hammer under the seat. I decided the hammer would be a better option.

:lol: :lol:
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Underradar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Really, it was "CONK!", "YELP!"

Not as cool as with a hoe, though.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby sprigs4days » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:06 pm

assateague wrote:
bighop wrote:What occasion afforded you the opportunity to kill a deer with a hammer and a hoe?

It was hit by a car and had a broken hind leg. I was in the wife's truck, and didn't even have a real knife. But there was a hoe in the back. I whacked her in the throat with it, and she was bleeding out pretty good, but far from dying. When set started to get up, I went to find something else, as I was under orders to "not break the damn hoe". I found an oil filter strap wrench, and that hammer under the seat. I decided the hammer would be a better option.

John Gotti would be proud
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby sprigs4days » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:06 pm

sprigs4days wrote:
assateague wrote:

John Gotti would've been proud
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby sprigs4days » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:08 pm

sprigs4days wrote:
sprigs4days wrote:
assateague wrote:

John Gotti would've been proud
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby sprigs4days » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:11 pm

What in the hell did I do. It's this new damn upgrades fault.
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:15 pm

assateague wrote:

Was gonna ask why you didn't just shoot it, then I remembered you lived in MD.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby bighop » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:15 pm

sprigs4days wrote:What in the hell did I do. It's this new damn upgrades fault.

FALSE, it's the Robertson's fault.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby sprigs4days » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:30 pm

bighop wrote:
sprigs4days wrote:What in the hell did I do. It's this new damn upgrades fault.

FALSE, it's the Robertson's fault.

Yeah....him too!
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:39 pm

bighop wrote:
assateague wrote:

Was gonna ask why you didn't just shoot it, then I remembered you lived in MD.

Would've been a SWAT team there before I could've gutted her.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:40 pm

The deer. Not my wife.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague

Postby bighop » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:06 pm

assateague wrote:The deer. Not my wife.

You have no idea how close I was to asking why you hit your wife with a hoe in the first story...
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby MarkM » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:10 pm

assateague wrote:

It's hard to replace a good hoe
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:43 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

She uses it to back up to the horse trailer. Slides the blade under the plate in the bed right in front of the ball, then backs it up. I was threatened with great anger if I broke that damn hoe. And it's probably at least 40 years old, so the handle is in none too good of shape from the get-go.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole