Should i tell it to them strait?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Should i tell it to them strait?

Postby txhunter90 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:11 pm

aunt betty wrote:Rules.
1) Eff you
2) sit down, shut up, and quit pie facing
3) Go with the flow or you gotta go.

Calling...Most experienced caller leads. In yalls case just sit there and be quite.

Man up and take control. Can't man up when your only 16.

Fixed it
txhunter90
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Age is only a number good sir, i know a couple adults id never have in the duck boat with me :rolleyes:
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby txhunter90 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:29 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:Age is only a number good sir, i know a couple adults id never have in the duck boat with me :rolleyes:

Im sure you know it all at 16. Im in my early 20's and I'm still learning and will continue to learn im sure. Not that you said you know it all just how you come off. Hard to tell somebody to shut up and not to do something when your boat wouldnt be there unless he pulled it. Good luck
txhunter90
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:18 pm

txhunter90 wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:Age is only a number good sir, i know a couple adults id never have in the duck boat with me :rolleyes:

Im sure you know it all at 16. Im in my early 20's and I'm still learning and will continue to learn im sure. Not that you said you know it all just how you come off. Hard to tell somebody to shut up and not to do something when your boat wouldnt be there unless he pulled it. Good luck

im not sure how many times i need to type this but lemme bold it so everyone gets a chance to see it a 3rd time I AINT GOT NO BEEF WITH THE DRIVER, ITS THE BROTHERS THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEMS. And thats one reason i joined DHC, to learn as much as i can as fast as i can, and let what i learn here, reflect what i do on the water. How did i come off as a " know it all " ?
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby t_baker » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:42 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
txhunter90 wrote:

im not sure how many times i need to type this but lemme bold it so everyone gets a chance to see it a 3rd time I AINT GOT NO BEEF WITH THE DRIVER, ITS THE BROTHERS THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEMS. And thats one reason i joined DHC, to learn as much as i can as fast as i can, and let what i learn here, reflect what i do on the water. How did i come off as a " know it all " ?

Your startin to bug me.
t_baker
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:07 pm

t_baker wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
txhunter90 wrote:

Your startin to bug me.

Then quite beating around the bush and tell me what your deal is
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby t_baker » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
t_baker wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
txhunter90 wrote:

Your startin to bug me.

Then quite beating around the bush and tell me what your deal is

Your a child. And remind me of an Asian.
t_baker
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:24 pm

And that's YOUR opinion of me, and here's how much i care -----> 0

" Quite acting like a saint " Your acting like you weren't the same way at one point, 16 or not, so dont even pull that.

And Asian????
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby t_baker » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:And that's YOUR opinion of me, and here's how much i care -----> 0

" Quite acting like a saint " Your acting like you weren't the same way at one point, 16 or not, so dont even pull that.

And Asian????

Asian
t_baker
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:31 pm

I just dont see it....
Attachments
14779037-portrait-of-asian-elementary-school-student-reads-books-seriously-to-prepare-his-test.jpg
14779037-portrait-of-asian-elementary-school-student-reads-books-seriously-to-prepare-his-test.jpg (17.83 KiB) Viewed 261 times
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby Elvis Kiwi » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 pm

now now kiddies play nicely...there is more than enough buckets and spades in the sand pit for everyone :fingerpt: .
take boat driver out with your half dozen dekes and let us know how you get on.
Elvis Kiwi
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

Sig'd :lol: :lol: :lol:
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Elvis Kiwi wrote:now now kiddies play nicely...there is more than enough buckets and spades in the sand pit for everyone :fingerpt: .

HE STARTED IT :crying:

I actually scored some used blue bills at a garage sale, and a mallard from fleet farm. Its not alot, but it might work out. Ill try it just me and "driver", see how that goes.
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby txhunter90 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 pm

1. Dont hunt with them.

2. Dont hunt with them

3. Dont hunt with them.

4. Not where the birds are.

Simple anymore questions.
txhunter90
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Hunting buddies always argue. Me and my best friend from diaper years go at it a lot. :lol3:
My brother usually is the mediator and refers to us as "the couple".

This afternoon my buddy had to work and showed up after I had been in the field hunting for an hour. He gets in the blind and says "Hey man you seen.... *** is that thing?" He then spends 10 minutes changing up the spread. :lol3:

If you have a button to push a hunting buddy will push it.

Prison Is My Futre

sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:31 pm

txhunter90 wrote:1. Dont hunt with them.

2. Dont hunt with them

3. Dont hunt with them.

No, ive gotten very good feedback already, neither you or tbaker contributed to any of it, so how about just go away, thanks
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:32 pm

One question. Why the hell do you need 26 decoys for wood ducks?

That's kinda like the people around here that start a feed chatter when a woodie flies over. He couldn't give 2 turds about them mallards down there.

Prison Is My Futre

sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby t_baker » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:32 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:

2. Dont hunt with them

3. Dont hunt with them.

No, ive gotten very good feedback already, neither you or tbaker contributed to any of it, so how about just go away, thanks

Thought we were friends. I just said you were bugging me. Same way your friends were bugging you. Your a terrible friend.
t_baker
hunter

Postby Elvis Kiwi » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:35 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
Elvis Kiwi wrote:now now kiddies play nicely...there is more than enough buckets and spades in the sand pit for everyone :fingerpt: .

I actually scored some used blue bills at a garage sale, and a mallard from fleet farm. Its not alot, but it might work out. Ill try it just me and "driver", see how that goes.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
be for warned the repainting gets addictive!!!
Elvis Kiwi
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:43 pm

t_baker wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:

2. Dont hunt with them

3. Dont hunt with them.

Thought we were friends. I just said you were bugging me. Same way your friends were bugging you. Your a terrible friend.

Its harder to tell when people are actually getting in your face, and just goofing around. Mah bad

@Sampson hahah idk man, it was foggy out saturday, they probably couldnt tell the difference untill they were on the water. I made a whistle call yesterday for them woodies, hope it works better than the mallard calls. Is that why they ignore our calls?
Last edited by DuckManClyde on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Elvis Kiwi wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
be for warned the repainting gets addictive!!!

hahaha i actually tried repainting a floater goose decoy once, dad walked in after it was finished he says " Thats a nice lookin loon you got sitting out there"
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:04 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
@Sampson hahah idk man, it was foggy out saturday, they probably couldnt tell the difference untill they were on the water. I made a whistle call yesterday for them woodies, hope it works better than the mallard calls. Is that why they ignore our calls?

I've never seen 26 woodies in the same spot. About all you need for wood ducks is motion, get a jerk string. And use 20 less decoys if it's only woodies where you hunt.

Prison Is My Futre

sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Could i make one? or should i buy it? i wouldnt even know where to start on making one.
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Go to the DIY forum, Titz will help you.

Prison Is My Futre

sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm

sampsonhuntin wrote:Go to the DIY forum, Titz will help you.

Thanks
DuckManClyde
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole