Internet Scouting (for a family vacation destination)

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: Internet Scouting (for a family vacation destination)

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Is the SIL going with you ?
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:40 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:If I were you, I'd take my family to Nuevo Laredo. You can watch the cartels battle it out from the sidelines, or get the kids involved by dodging bullets. There's a fantastic red light district. Hardly any of the whores have herpes.

Now we're talking! None of this 'family friendly' beaches and fresh rum nonsense. And herpes doesn't scare me any.

You know what's sad? When I was a kid, we used to take trips to California each year and would always spend a day making a drive over to TiaJuana. That place was a blast! It's a friggin war zone now!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:45 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Is the SIL going with you ?

I just asked the wife if she would consider bringing her sister along just in case the wife gets sick and I need a date for goin out on the town.

She didn't say a word, but the look I got was a resounding NO. I should have married a more understanding woman.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:

I just asked the wife if she would consider bringing her sister along just in case the wife gets sick and I need a date for goin out on the town.

She didn't say a word, but the look I got was a resounding NO. I should have married a more understanding woman.

If she doesn't go, I will be more than willing to keep an eye on her for you. Just send me a plane ticket, and leave a key to your house. I will house, dog , and SIL sit for you. Piece of mind for all parties involved :hammer:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:02 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

If she doesn't go, I will be more than willing to keep an eye on her for you. Just send me a plane ticket, and leave a key to your house. I will house, dog , and SIL sit for you. Piece of mind for all parties involved :hammer:

Get her number from Woody and let me know what you get worked out. :lol3:
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Get her number from Woody and let me know what you get worked out. :lol3:

:lol3: :lol3: .
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:07 pm

See if Tinner will keep an eye on your SIL. :yes: :yes: :yes: .

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:14 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:See if Tinner will keep an eye on your SIL. :yes: :yes: :yes: .

Oooooorrrrr the wife keeps an eye on the SIL and Tinner goes to Puerto Rico with me. Cha ching!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:See if Tinner will keep an eye on your SIL. :yes: :yes: :yes: .

Oooooorrrrr the wife keeps an eye on the SIL and Tinner goes to Puerto Rico with me. Cha ching!

Who's going to clean your garage though?

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Vieques (sp?) is nice but PR in general is a craphole...
The Keys are a great idea depending on what you are into (fishing, drinking, partying) but for actual "beach"...it's not the greatest (if you are actually into laying out on the beach)...
EVERYONE I have ever talked to loves Aruba....and there are a couple of "Saint's"..Croix etc that can be very nice.
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Slack Tide wrote:Vieques (sp?) is nice but PR in general is a craphole...
The Keys are a great idea depending on what you are into (fishing, drinking, partying) but for actual "beach"...it's not the greatest (if you are actually into laying out on the beach)...
EVERYONE I have ever talked to loves Aruba....and there are a couple of "Saint's"..Croix etc that can be very nice.

My fiances parents took a trip to St. Barth's. They said that place was amazing.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole