Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
- Location: Harrod Ohio
I really don't care if they work as advertised, they are very stylish.
- Magic Mike
- Posts: 9396
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm
practical, and stylish. makes a small screen tv look like a big screen tv. i saw this ad the other day.
Eschutz wrote:1. Find urban/suburban pond, 5 acres or less is ideal.
2. Ask yourself, you think anyone has the balls to hunt this?
3. Pound the piss out of it and collect band money.
4. Come back following day, check for no trespass signs, repeat #3 accordingly.
- Posts: 3149
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm
- Location: MASS
Upgrade to high def zoomies...
Simply send your zoomies along with a check or money order for $149.95 to:
PO box 2000
Johanesburg, South Africa
Allow six to ten years for delivery
Warning: sarcasm alert!
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON.
- memberhip was not approved
- Posts: 11694
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
- Location: Go HOGS!
Does it make finger look fat? Woody wants to know....@.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.
Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!
Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 62143
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: South Louisiana
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: skyminor and 7 guests