What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 pm

You guys like sushi? Don't know what it is, but I've been on a major sushi binge recently. Can't get enough of the stuff!
20130925_122133.jpg
quacknstack6 wrote:L&L is right
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm


Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Microwave chicken pot pie. I love good sushi
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9606
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby t_baker » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Left over fried chicken. Boss lady made it last night. Amazing.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 5582
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:35 pm

t_baker wrote:Left over fried chicken. Boss lady made it last night. Amazing.


Loves me some good fried chicken! You ever get your SIL moved out of your house?
quacknstack6 wrote:L&L is right
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby D Comeaux » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Love sushi. Sort of addicted.

Today, Spicy Chicken Shawarma with Greek salad, topped with Feta cheese and a side of houmas with a pita for dipping. :biggrin:

Shawarma-Chicken-Wrap-1.jpg

Hummus.jpg
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2039
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:46 pm

D Comeaux wrote:Love sushi. Sort of addicted.

Today, Spicy Chicken Shawarma with Greek salad, topped with Feta cheese and a side of houmas with a pita for dipping. :biggrin:

Shawarma-Chicken-Wrap-1.jpg

Hummus.jpg


Damn D that looks good.
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9606
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:46 pm

D Comeaux wrote:Love sushi. Sort of addicted.

Today, Spicy Chicken Shawarma with Greek salad, topped with Feta cheese and a side of houmas with a pita for dipping. :biggrin:

Shawarma-Chicken-Wrap-1.jpg

Hummus.jpg


That looks absolutely awesome, man! :thumbsup:
quacknstack6 wrote:L&L is right
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Love sushi, eat it regularly.

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.
This is the Internet. This is serious.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15212
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby aunt betty » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:48 pm

I made chili with leftover steak and some mallard meat from last season.
The smokiness from the grilled steak made a fantastic improvement on my chili. Might become a regular thing.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
hunter
 
Posts: 9364
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Love sushi, eat it regularly.

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.


I've seen the contents of your lunchbox -- Your turkey sammiches are nothing short of artistic...
695232634_5e71a91262_o.jpg
quacknstack6 wrote:L&L is right
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby D Comeaux » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Love sushi, eat it regularly.

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.


I've seen the contents of your lunchbox -- Your turkey sammiches are nothing short of artistic...
695232634_5e71a91262_o.jpg


I lolldd!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2039
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Love sushi, eat it regularly.

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.


I've seen the contents of your lunchbox -- Your turkey sammiches are nothing short of artistic...
695232634_5e71a91262_o.jpg


Really ups the trade value when you make it a fun shape.
This is the Internet. This is serious.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15212
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby i_willie12 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 pm

left over taco meat from last night thrown on chips, salsa, sour cream and cheese So sort of nacho's

Not a sushi fan!!!!! First time i had it was last year after a hard night out on the town in STL and buddies parents wanted to take us out to sushi house... NONE of us wanted to be there Took a bite of it and thought all the alcohol i had the night before was going to come out all over the table
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
User avatar
i_willie12
hunter
 
Posts: 3991
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Marshall MO

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Love sushi, eat it regularly.

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.


They closed down my regular sushi spot for remodeling so I haven't had sushi in awhile.

I had leftover blacked chicken Alfredo that I prepared last evening.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 11161
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby t_baker » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:Left over fried chicken. Boss lady made it last night. Amazing.


Loves me some good fried chicken! You ever get your SIL moved out of your house?


Kinda.

Funny story actually. My wife is 25 as am I, her sister is 21. When we were dating in HS my best friend always said he couldnt wait till BreAnna's (my wife) sister was 18. Well he held up his end of that and has been pounding it for about a month or 2 now. Shortly after Woody contacted her. So for the last few weeks she hasnt been here to do much more than grab a change of clothes and take back off to his place. Sounds like she is going to move out here in a couple weeks.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 5582
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby rank duck » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:02 pm

I didn't have any kitten sammiches, but I did have leftover green curry from last night, and some butternut squash soup.
'Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh!t by the clean end.'
User avatar
rank duck
hunter
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby i_willie12 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:04 pm

t_baker wrote:Well he held up his end of that and has been pounding it for about a month or 2 now.


Gotta love it when a plan comes together!!!! :lol3:
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
User avatar
i_willie12
hunter
 
Posts: 3991
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Marshall MO

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:05 pm

i_willie12 wrote:left over taco meat from last night thrown on chips, salsa, sour cream and cheese So sort of nacho's

Not a sushi fan!!!!! First time i had it was last year after a hard night out on the town in STL and buddies parents wanted to take us out to sushi house... NONE of us wanted to be there Took a bite of it and thought all the alcohol i had the night before was going to come out all over the table


I did not like sushi the first few times I had it. Don't know if it's an acquired taste or if the first few attempts was low quality sushi, but I crave the stuff now!
quacknstack6 wrote:L&L is right
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Love sushi, eat it regularly.

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.


They closed down my regular sushi spot for remodeling so I haven't had sushi in awhile.

I had leftover blacked chicken Alfredo that I prepared last evening.


There's a couple places within a couple miles of work that have decent sushi so I've got easy access to it.

Your alfredo sounds good though, chef.
This is the Internet. This is serious.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15212
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby jehler » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:06 pm

I had leftover squash :no:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
User avatar
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy
 
Posts: 17081
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Traverse City, MI

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:06 pm

rank duck wrote:I didn't have any kitten sammiches, but I did have leftover green curry from last night, and some butternut squash soup.


Your next trip to the can is going to be pretty interesting.
This is the Internet. This is serious.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15212
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby t_baker » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:08 pm

i_willie12 wrote:
t_baker wrote:Well he held up his end of that and has been pounding it for about a month or 2 now.


Gotta love it when a plan comes together!!!! :lol3:


Oh I am a terrible friend but I know he will never see this. Its just to funny not to share.

Another one of my life long friends lives just down the road. He is here all the time. He played football with my buddy dating my SIL. He always screwed with him about not being circumcised. Well when they first started dating, me, my buddy down the road, and my wife had my SIL scared shitless to see his pecker because of this. She kept asking, "well what do I do with it'? ""does it look funny"" Is it going to feel different" do I have to handle it differently?'"

Ohh good stuff.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 5582
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby sprigs4days » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Famous Dave's
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 2579
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby t_baker » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
rank duck wrote:I didn't have any kitten sammiches, but I did have leftover green curry from last night, and some butternut squash soup.


Your next trip to the can is going to be pretty interesting.


:lol:
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 5582
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: What did you fellas have for lunch today?

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Love sushi, eat it regularly.

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.


They closed down my regular sushi spot for remodeling so I haven't had sushi in awhile.

I had leftover blacked chicken Alfredo that I prepared last evening.


There's a couple places within a couple miles of work that have decent sushi so I've got easy access to it.

Your alfredo sounds good though, chef.


Ya wasn't bad. But I sure miss sushi. Tried to talk to wife into going to a good sushi place Friday for her birthday called bluefin. But she wanted to go to Texas de brazil. Which is good so I guess I can't complain too much.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 11161
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dova Duck Hunter and 27 guests