Duck Hunting Forum banner

What did you fellas have for lunch today?

55K views 1K replies 102 participants last post by  Bunker 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
You guys like sushi? Don't know what it is, but I've been on a major sushi binge recently. Can't get enough of the stuff!
20130925_122133.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Botiz630 said:
Love sushi, eat it regularly.

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.
I've seen the contents of your lunchbox -- Your turkey sammiches are nothing short of artistic...
695232634_5e71a91262_o.jpg

Attachments

#12 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
Botiz630 said:

Lunch today was my standard packed lunch - turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, banana, granola bar and a pudding pack for dessert.
I've seen the contents of your lunchbox -- Your turkey sammiches are nothing short of artistic...
Really ups the trade value when you make it a fun shape.

#13 ·
left over taco meat from last night thrown on chips, salsa, sour cream and cheese So sort of nacho's

Not a sushi fan!!!!! First time i had it was last year after a hard night out on the town in STL and buddies parents wanted to take us out to sushi house... NONE of us wanted to be there Took a bite of it and thought all the alcohol i had the night before was going to come out all over the table

#14 ·
Botiz630 said:

They closed down my regular sushi spot for remodeling so I haven't had sushi in awhile.

I had leftover blacked chicken Alfredo that I prepared last evening.

#15 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
t_baker said:
Left over fried chicken. Boss lady made it last night. Amazing.
Loves me some good fried chicken! You ever get your SIL moved out of your house?
Kinda.

Funny story actually. My wife is 25 as am I, her sister is 21. When we were dating in HS my best friend always said he couldnt wait till BreAnna's (my wife) sister was 18. Well he held up his end of that and has been pounding it for about a month or 2 now. Shortly after Woody contacted her. So for the last few weeks she hasnt been here to do much more than grab a change of clothes and take back off to his place. Sounds like she is going to move out here in a couple weeks.

#17 ·
t_baker said:
Well he held up his end of that and has been pounding it for about a month or 2 now.
Gotta love it when a plan comes together!!!! :lol3:

#18 ·
i_willie12 said:
left over taco meat from last night thrown on chips, salsa, sour cream and cheese So sort of nacho's

Not a sushi fan!!!!! First time i had it was last year after a hard night out on the town in STL and buddies parents wanted to take us out to sushi house... NONE of us wanted to be there Took a bite of it and thought all the alcohol i had the night before was going to come out all over the table
I did not like sushi the first few times I had it. Don't know if it's an acquired taste or if the first few attempts was low quality sushi, but I crave the stuff now!

#19 ·
Westtennduckhunter said:
Botiz630 said:

They closed down my regular sushi spot for remodeling so I haven't had sushi in awhile.

There's a couple places within a couple miles of work that have decent sushi so I've got easy access to it.

Your alfredo sounds good though, chef.

#20 ·
I had leftover squash :no:

#22 ·
i_willie12 said:
t_baker said:
Well he held up his end of that and has been pounding it for about a month or 2 now.
Gotta love it when a plan comes together!!!! :lol3:
Oh I am a terrible friend but I know he will never see this. Its just to funny not to share.

Another one of my life long friends lives just down the road. He is here all the time. He played football with my buddy dating my SIL. He always screwed with him about not being circumcised. Well when they first started dating, me, my buddy down the road, and my wife had my SIL scared ****less to see his pecker because of this. She kept asking, "well what do I do with it'? ""does it look funny"" Is it going to feel different" do I have to handle it differently?'"

Ohh good stuff.

#25 ·
Botiz630 said:
Westtennduckhunter said:
Botiz630 said:

There's a couple places within a couple miles of work that have decent sushi so I've got easy access to it.

Ya wasn't bad. But I sure miss sushi. Tried to talk to wife into going to a good sushi place Friday for her birthday called bluefin. But she wanted to go to Texas de brazil. Which is good so I guess I can't complain too much.

#26 ·
Botiz630 said:
Westtennduckhunter said:
Botiz630 said:

Bennihanna at Polaris has 1/2 price sushi Mon-Fri till like 7 pm. They have good sushi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.