Tannerite

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

Re: Tannerite

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:09 pm

PungoShoresOutdoors wrote:When I read the directions it said nothing less than 2000 fps, Shot it with a 9mm just to see and it didn't go off.

I shot mine with my AK and it spilled out powder. I was dumb enough to walk up to it and shoot it at a closer range because I really didn't think it would go off. All I remember is a quick white light, then red, then I got up off of my back and felt pain in my ear lobe and chest where a little bit of blood was coming out. I guess it was strong enough to shoot small pebbles into my skin. I picked 3 or 4 out of my skin. I was also deaf for 2 days. Be sure and wear ear and eye protection!
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Re: Tannerite

Postby aunt betty » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:49 pm

I'm pretty sure there are some Arkansas folks here that would PAY to see me blow myself up with tannerite. :yes:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole