#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
OGblackcloud said:
Must have seen you dance a thyme or 2
It's quite possible. I'm just honored HE had that bumper sticker made after the show!
fify

#12 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:
I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!
I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)

#13 ·
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
Halloweens right around the corner. Anything special in the works for us this year, L&L? :biggrin:
I'm gonna be Hugh Hefner and the lil lady a playboy bunny. Man I loves me some Halloween!
I thought about hubby being a Chippendale and me a playboy bunny. I really kinda wanna wear camo shorts n boots n go as a duck hunter though so we haven't decided yet. But I definitely think you should post some pics for all of us again! :)
Let me know if hubby wants to borrow the DEA agent get-up.
And I think I've learned my lesson with posting Halloween pictures.

#14 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
:lol3: :lol3: I actually searched for that photo/s.

#15 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
Naw, your cool to post pictures of your wife in her costume.

#16 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
If you dont post pics again this year,you will have ruined Halloween for the rest of us.

Don't be the douche that ruins Halloween :no:

#18 ·
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
You should post pics as well. Don't be like Magic Mike and horde all the good stuff for yourself

#21 ·
D Comeaux said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
It's in the poster thread..... :wink:

#22 ·
Indaswamp said:
D Comeaux said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
Am I confusing L&L with MM?

#23 ·
D Comeaux said:
Indaswamp said:
D Comeaux said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
IT'S THE SAME GUY! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Look under Locked and Loaded's name...he has been gifted a tag name (can you see those on tapatalk???).

#24 ·
Indaswamp said:
D Comeaux said:
Indaswamp said:
D Comeaux said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
IT'S THE SAME GUY! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Look under Locked and Loaded's name...he has been gifted a tag name (can you see those on tapatalk???).
Brain flatulence..... :rolleyes: :lol3: Work has turned my brain to mush.

#26 ·
D Comeaux said:
Indaswamp said:
D Comeaux said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Tinner4 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
D Comeaux said:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=145683&start=1625.

It's the big guy grabbing another dudes butt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.