Duck Hunting Forum banner

Florida duckhunting!

1K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  t_baker 
#1 ·
Hello I am from Tampa Florida and have been looking for places to go duck hunting outside of this state so I can see some cold weather while hunting, also if anybody knows places to pond hop on florida let me know!

#5 ·
I live in Alaska. I would love to have you come up in January to hunt Eider. Bring your Johnny Bahama shorts and a light weight shirt. The weather will be a balmy -25 here. Did I mention we will be bait hunting for Polar Bears on the sea ice while stalking eiders in open water holes in the ice?

#15 ·
ScaupHunter said:
I live in Alaska. I would love to have you come up in January to hunt Eider. Bring your Johnny Bahama shorts and a light weight shirt. The weather will be a balmy -25 here. Did I mention we will be bait hunting for Polar Bears on the sea ice while stalking eiders in open water holes in the ice?
If you buy the ticket and put me up I'll stalk eiders in a speedo

#18 ·
YJSONLY said:
I hear that down in the bay there is a lot of birds! I know what you are thinking... Really right next to Ebore City there can't be any birds..... But you have to get there early to get a great spot!
Its Ybor City, and stop giving away my spots!

#21 ·
tmclaimerFL said:
YJSONLY said:
I hear that down in the bay there is a lot of birds! I know what you are thinking... Really right next to Ebore City there can't be any birds..... But you have to get there early to get a great spot!
O I'm sorry. About the name spelling. And it's public waterway I am just trying to help this fellow duck hunter!

#22 ·
YJSONLY said:
tmclaimerFL said:
YJSONLY said:
O I'm sorry. About the name spelling. And it's public waterway I am just trying to help this fellow duck hunter!
Send him to Pinellas county. I hear they love hunters

#24 ·
Botiz630 said:
What the hell is Florida?
Basically it's Michigander's dick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.