OVER PAYED!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: OVER PAYED!

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 am

Gunnysway wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
i_willie12 wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:They should be paid however much someone's willing to pay them. professional sports is a business and athletes are the employees. Plain and simple

NFL is a 10 BILLION a year business!!!!!! So of course their employee's get paid millions of dollars!!! Supply... Demand..
Can any of your brothers throw a 40 yard out route on the numbers from the other side of the field while 3 300 lb guys are running after him?????? Bet not! But if they could then they could make some big bucks!!!!

Brandon Wheedon can't throw that route and he gets millions of dollars a year. If the OP's brothers can throw that route please have them call the Browns office

Minnesota (Loserville USA) has dibbs on the next good QB. Look at it this way. The Browns kicked the tar out of the Viqueens with a 3rd string QB... :fingerhead:

Or we will trade Ponder straight up for Weedon...

No thanks. This has turned into the race for Teddy Bridgewater. I hear Farve is looking to make a comeback :no:
And a Desert Eagle that's one great big ol' pistol
I mean .50 caliber made by badazz Hebrews
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:47 am

I have been unofficially protesting sports wages, and the ridiculous salaries all of my life. I don't bother watching sports. Why would an intelligent adult human being with a billion other better things to do waste their time sitting on a couch? Completely ridiculous idea on the face of it. It is one of many things that are wrong with America today. Instead of taking the kids out and doing something. Dad and sometimes mom, sit on the couch, scream at the TV, and then wonder why they weight 300 lbs after all the beer and Cheetos. :beer:

All my neighbors as stuck to their TV on game days. They have all quit trying to talk to me about the games. After a few reasonably polite, I don't care's they gave up and all just consider me to be the weird neighbor who hates sports. :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby GomerPyle » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:53 am

ScaupHunter wrote:I have been unofficially protesting sports wages, and the ridiculous salaries all of my life. I don't bother watching sports. Why would an intelligent adult human being with a billion other better things to do waste their time sitting on a couch? Completely ridiculous idea on the face of it. It is one of many things that are wrong with America today. Instead of taking the kids out and doing something. Dad and sometimes mom, sit on the couch, scream at the TV, and then wonder why they weight 300 lbs after all the beer and Cheetos. :beer:

All my neighbors as stuck to their TV on game days. They have all quit trying to talk to me about the games. After a few reasonably polite, I don't care's they gave up and all just consider me to be the weird neighbor who hates sports. :lol3:

you listen to me and you listen good....you can say what you want about me or the sports I choose to watch, but LEAVE BEER OUT OF THIS!!! beer ain't never done nothin' to you. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy! you hear me?!
:biggrin: :beer:
At the advice of my attorney, I issue the following disclaimer:

"This post may or may not be intended as humor and/or sarcasm and does not necessarily reflect the actual views of the poster."
GomerPyle
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:58 am

ScaupHunter wrote:I have been unofficially protesting sports wages, and the ridiculous salaries all of my life. I don't bother watching sports. Why would an intelligent adult human being with a billion other better things to do waste their time sitting on a couch? Completely ridiculous idea on the face of it. It is one of many things that are wrong with America today. Instead of taking the kids out and doing something. Dad and sometimes mom, sit on the couch, scream at the TV, and then wonder why they weight 300 lbs after all the beer and Cheetos. :beer:

Dont mess whit cheetos either. Beer and Cheetos are as American as apple pie.

I see your unofficial protest has really hurt the Nfl MLb and Nba :wink:
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:29 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
i_willie12 wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:They should be paid however much someone's willing to pay them. professional sports is a business and athletes are the employees. Plain and simple

NFL is a 10 BILLION a year business!!!!!! So of course their employee's get paid millions of dollars!!! Supply... Demand..
Can any of your brothers throw a 40 yard out route on the numbers from the other side of the field while 3 300 lb guys are running after him?????? Bet not! But if they could then they could make some big bucks!!!!

Brandon Wheedon can't throw that route and he gets millions of dollars a year. If the OP's brothers can throw that route please have them call the Browns office

Minnesota (Loserville USA) has dibbs on the next good QB. Look at it this way. The Browns kicked the tar out of the Viqueens with a 3rd string QB... :fingerhead:

No thanks. This has turned into the race for Teddy Bridgewater. I hear Farve is looking to make a comeback :no:

Well... If The Browns win the Bridgewater Bowl...

The Dumba$$ front office here will sigh Weedon as a back up to the back up we have starting here already...

And WE WILL TAKE FAVRE!

Couldn't be any worse, and then the Vikes will have some entertainment value...

On a good note... The Golden Gophers are 4 and 0 against the first 4 highschool teams we have played...

Can you say Rose bowl...?

I think so!

@ :hammer:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 am

Gunnysway wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
i_willie12 wrote:

Well... If The Browns win the Bridgewater Bowl...

The Dumba$$ front office here will sigh Weedon as a back up to the back up we have starting here already...

And WE WILL TAKE FAVRE!

Couldn't be any worse, and then the Vikes will have some entertainment value...

On a good note... The Golden Gophers are 4 and 0 against the first 4 highschool teams we have played...

Can you say Rose bowl...?

I think so!

@ :hammer:

lol or you'll sign Hoyer to an 11 mil a year deal :biggrin: . The Rose bowl is a good possibility since the Buckeye will be playing for the Crystal Ball
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:50 am

:lol3:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby i_willie12 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:15 am

GomerPyle wrote:
aunt betty wrote:
i_willie12 wrote:

McDonalds serves 69 million people a day. Their annual revenue dwarfs the NFL. Your argument that big revenue corporations pay higher wages is somewhat flawed.

that's because it requires no special talent or skill to work at McDonalds....all it requires is some semblance of a pulse, therefore there are infinitely more "potential employees"

:ditto: :ditto:

How much you think MicorSoft pays their topy employee's???? I bet Millions!!! Are they over paid?? But no hears about this because it isnt sexy front page news... No one cares about them Tony Romo signing and 10 year 100mill deal (stupid cowboys!!!) is big sexy news!!
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:24 am

I quit enjoying sporting events when the University of Illinois was forced to get rid of their symbol.
Loved halftime the most and I paid big money to watch the Marching Illini and Chief Illiniwek.

The very first game I went to in 1970 I met
Lester Lutweiller and Weber Borchers, Chief #1 and #2.
Borches said to me and I quote...
' Son, you are going to see the finest marching band in the world and Chief Illiniwek".
Then he added that he thought there was going to be a football game too.
Yes, the band and the chief IS/WAS THE SHOW.
The rest is simply another athletic event.

They killed it for me.

If you have time look for Revised Intro #3.(Marching Illini)
That routine has each and every form of marching band styles and is the most spectacular thing in sports.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:37 am

Well, it didnt take long for this thread to go down the drain
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole