Will My Dream Will Tell My Future?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Will My Dream Will Tell My Future?

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:43 am

The season opens here a week from Saturday. I haven't been as excited for this year because I had to deal with a lot of problems caused by other hunters last year. But, 2 nights ago I had this dream. In the dream, this flock of geese landed in my decoys and the leader had a great big red neck collar and 2 bands. The neck collar read IO2 in black letters. It swam around in slow motion to flute music and it was a lot bigger than the rest of the geese.

The only band I've killed was a Mallard when I was 16. I'm hoping the dream was a revelation given to me that a banded bird is waiting for me. I drew a swan tag this year. So maybe a swan? I posted this now in hopes that in the next 3.5 months, I will follow up with a picture of another banded bird. It's extremely rare for me to kill one.

Or if there is another dream translator out in the DHC community, feel free to add your imput.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Re: Will My Dream Will Tell My Future?

Postby CAber18 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:54 am

Better get a flute just in case! :beer:
CAber18
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:24 am

Here's a dream story:

I once dreamed that I was falling. I just fell and fell and fell, like I was just going to keep falling for eternity. I fell for a long time, that is important to the story.

I woke up in the air, halfway between the bed and the floor.

Now here's the thing, there are one of two possible explanations. Either my dream predicted the future, and after dreaming about falling I actually did fall. Or, my dream took place while I was falling, and the dream that lasted a very long time in reality all happened in the split second it takes to fall from the bed to the floor.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby MarkM » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 am

If you ever have a dream that you are peeing in the toilet, stop immediately. Often times you are nowhere near it.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby Underradar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:27 am

To answer, we must know what the goose dreamed.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 am

I had a dream about Kate Upton last night. She made me a sammich and brought me a beer. It was a good dream
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Underradar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:32 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I had a dream about Kate Upton last night. She made me a sammich and brought me a beer. It was a good dream

You wasted that dream.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:32 am

JuniorPre 360 wrote:The season opens here a week from Saturday. I haven't been as excited for this year because I had to deal with a lot of problems caused by other hunters last year. But, 2 nights ago I had this dream. In the dream, this flock of geese landed in my decoys and the leader had a great big red neck collar and 2 bands. The neck collar read IO2 in black letters. It swam around in slow motion to flute music and it was a lot bigger than the rest of the geese.

The only band I've killed was a Mallard when I was 16. I'm hoping the dream was a revelation given to me that a banded bird is waiting for me. I drew a swan tag this year. So maybe a swan? I posted this now in hopes that in the next 3.5 months, I will follow up with a picture of another banded bird. It's extremely rare for me to kill one.

Or if there is another dream translator out in the DHC community, feel free to add your imput.

But to answer your question, I am clairvoyant, and the answer is no. Unfortunately you will not shoot a goose with a red neck band reading IO2 this season.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby aunt betty » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:34 am

Tiz. You will like this story.

We had Air Force bunk beds when I was a boy. There was a baby bouncy chair involved...
I rolled out of bed, woke up midair, hit that damned chair, and bounced about three feet back up.
OMG I was messed up.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:38 am

Botiz630 wrote:Here's a dream story:

I once dreamed that I was falling. I just fell and fell and fell, like I was just going to keep falling for eternity. I fell for a long time, that is important to the story.

Now here's the thing, there are one of two possible explanations. Either my dream predicted the future, and after dreaming about falling I actually did fall. Or, my dream took place while I was falling, and the dream that lasted a very long time in reality all happened in the split second it takes to fall from the bed to the floor.

Sounds to me like you were in a dream.... within a dream...
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:39 am

The banded bird represents authority. A GW is going to check you Saturday.
PLAN ON IT.
The flute...that's bad, real bad so you better just stay home on Satutday. :grooving:
aunt betty

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:40 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

TITZCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am

Are you sure it was a flute? If it was a piccolo, that changes things dramatically.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Omaha Clucker » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am

I had a dream I was a goose the other night. My buddies and I hit a pond to relax but somebody must have been lighting of fireworks. At least I think they were fireworks, if they were gun shots you'd think there would have been shot at least somewhere near us. Anyway, we just flew off.
Omaha Clucker
hunter

Postby Shell Shocked » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am

Underradar wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I had a dream about Kate Upton last night. She made me a sammich and brought me a beer. It was a good dream

You wasted that dream.

My thoughts exactly. Guess some people are easily satisfied!!!!!
Shell Shocked
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:43 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

TITZCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!

If I had to guess what that movie is about.

Titz would wonder around bars and steal woman just before they were going to go home with another guy...

Titz( inter)ception
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:44 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

TITZCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGG!!!
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby aunt betty » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:48 am

I had a recurring dream about falling. Dreamt? the same dream over and over but each time I got a little further because I just HAD to know what the ending was...

I'd fall..then wake up.
Then the next time I fell and hit the water like splat! then wake up
The next time I fell, hit water, then sunk to the bottom. Then I woke up
The next time I fell, hit, sunk, and layed there breathing WATER!!! Wake up!
Eventually I got to where I slept thru the whole entire dream and would go back to sleep IN MY DREAM. (underwater)

I have never met anyone who slept thru a falling dream to the end like that. Everyone says you die if you hit.
aunt betty

Postby sprigs4days » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:58 am

image.jpg
image.jpg (68.74 KiB) Viewed 391 times
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:02 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

35ejij.jpg

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole