Duck Hunting Forum banner

My Meat

3K views 106 replies 25 participants last post by  OHIODUCKA5 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I got it out of the way before duck season. Wife was with me too. Pretty cool. 10 yards.

image.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
JuniorPre 360 said:
I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.
Most states have an exception, like, if you are retarded or something.

#8 ·
Underradar said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
I thought it was a law everywhere that crossbows were outlawed for big game. Maybe it's just my state. Sweet pic. Thanks for sharing.
Most states have an exception, like, if you are under the circumstance of having some type of mental or physical disability or something.
FIFY

#10 ·
JuniorPre 360 said:
Underradar said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Most states have an exception, like, if you are under the circumstance of having some type of mental or physical disability or something.
FIFY
I agree, Junior. Words like that should be reserved for certain situations, like:

"Altering people's words to make you feel better about an issue, which most of those affected by said issue couldn't care less about, is retarded..."

#14 ·
WOW...What are the odds this tread highjack will go the don't use the word retard route, or you shouldn't be able to use a crossbow because they are far more superior than my compound bow, with 80% let off, that i shoot with the aid of a modern release, carbon arrows and mechanical broadheads. :no:

To the OP nice kill. I hope to make it over to ohio tonight, and make the indiana opener tomorrow. :beer:

#15 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
better not be a law. I killed 2 with a crossbow last year
Two questions:
1. What is the reward for turning in a poacher in your state?
2. What is the phone number for the Ohio state poaching hotline?

#16 ·
troy_iv said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Underradar said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
FIFY
I agree, Junior. Words like that should be reserved for certain situations, like:

"Altering people's words to make you feel better about an issue, which most of those affected by said issue couldn't care less about, is GAY..."
:shades:

#17 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Two questions:
You wanna really screw baker over don't give him to the law. Just find some archery shooters club and give them his name and address.

#18 ·
dave79 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Two questions:
You wanna really screw baker over don't give him to the law. Just find some archery shooters club and give them his name and address.
Not Baker, Ohio. He's my arch nemesis and this may finally be my opportunity to put him down for good!

#19 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Two questions:
:internetthroatpunch:

From ODNR http://www.ohiodnr.com/wildlife/dow/reg ... _deer.aspx

Longbow or Bow: minimum draw weight 40 lbs. This would include compound bows and recurve bows. The arrow tip shall have a minimum of two cutting edges which may be exposed or unexposed and minimim 3/4-inch width. Expandable and mechanical broadheads are legal. Poisoned or explosive arrows are illegal.

Crossbow: draw weight not less than 75 lbs. The arrow tip shall have a minimum of two cutting edges which may be exposed or unexposed and minimim 3/4-inch width. Expandable and mechanical broadheads are legal. Poisoned or explosive arrows are illegal.

#20 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
dave79 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Two questions:
Not Baker, Ohio. He's my arch nemesis and this may finally be my opportunity to put him down for good!
Insert Evil laugh here

#22 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Two questions:

Longbow or Bow: minimum draw weight 40 lbs. This would include compound bows and recurve bows. The arrow tip shall have a minimum of two cutting edges which may be exposed or unexposed and minimim 3/4-inch width. Expandable and mechanical broadheads are legal. Poisoned or explosive arrows are illegal.

Crossbow: draw weight not less than 75 lbs. The arrow tip shall have a minimum of two cutting edges which may be exposed or unexposed and minimim 3/4-inch width. Expandable and mechanical broadheads are legal. Poisoned or explosive arrows are illegal.
Damnit! *sigh*

#24 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Two questions:

Damnit! *sigh*
:moon:

#25 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Two questions:

Damnit! *sigh*
IIIII'llll be watching you, Ohio! Next time you water swat a grebe, shoot a group limit, use electronic calls, or sneak lead shells into your shotgun, I'll be there. IIIIIIII'll be there!!

#26 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
JuniorPre 360 said:
Two questions:

Damnit! *sigh*
IIIII'llll be watching you, Ohio! Next time you water swat a grebe, shoot a group limit, use electronic calls, or sneak lead shells into your shotgun, I'll be there. IIIIIIII'll be there!!
Oh Im going to water swat the hell out of a grebe with lead shells( and no plug) while using an electronic grebe call. And you will never be able to stop me :hammer: :hammer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.