What, if any, duck hunting shows do you like?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: What, if any, duck hunting shows do you like?

Postby possumfoot » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:10 am

aunt betty wrote:I will bump..."a serious condition" so the new guys can understand just who choade balding is and what he means to us.
Not positive but am fairly certain duck_popper was chad. :lol3:

as funny as that would have been, i don't think it was...
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby erp10 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:42 am

I liked to watch Ducks, dogs, and decoys with Jeff Coats.
erp10
hunter

Postby Boocephus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Bill Herian wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:can't stand, after every shot, hearing the people pitch every single sponsor they have...they're worse than Nascar drivers...

Anyone who has never seen Wisconsin's Waters and Woods has no business entering into this discussion.

Someone actually put this on television.

John Gillespie does get a lil bit excited doesn't he Bill? He's a freakin nutcase. I still dvr his show every sat. morning. What a job he has tho, make 52 fishing shows a year. :bow: I heard he had a heart attack this past spring, not sure. My vote goes for Benny Spies and the old Toaster Winnebago. :thumbsup:
Boocephus
hunter

Postby Bill Herian » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Boocephus wrote:John Gillespie does get a lil bit excited doesn't he Bill? He's a freakin nutcase. I heard he had a heart attack this past spring, not sure.

Big surprise. Guess its time to lay off the Johnsonville brats. Maybe get off that Yamaha and walk to the next tip-up.

I've heard mixed reports about him. Lot of people say he's a real douchepacker if you meet him on the water. Other people say he's totally laid back and the theatrics are just for the camera.
Bill Herian
hunter

Postby duckman27 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I've always been a fan of the Duck Commander videos and shows. I'll throw a DC DVD in whenever I have somebody at the house that starts talking about Duck Dynasty. I've never seen a group of guys shoot as well as they do.

As far as bad shows go: There's a show that airs every once in a while in Western Nebraska that makes "PETE!!" look like the most professional of professionals. It's on one of the local news stations. Not sure where it's filmed at but i'd guess somewhere in the Michigan/Minnesota area. If any of y'all have seen it y'all will know what I'm talking about.
duckman27
hunter

Postby Rick Hall » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:44 am

luie b wrote:I know this isn't just a waterfowl show but my favorite hunting show is Gun It with Benny Spies. Most of the time he acts like an idiot but I think this is the closest representation to what most of us do when we go hunting.

I couldn't try to watch that twit's show without being reminded of two young bucks with guns who greeted me on an Ohio management area with, "See anything to blast?"

RNT-V is more my speed. Or at least it was the last time I got to see an episode. Been a while.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
Rick Hall
hunter

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:39 am

Rick Hall wrote:
luie b wrote:I know this isn't just a waterfowl show but my favorite hunting show is Gun It with Benny Spies. Most of the time he acts like an idiot but I think this is the closest representation to what most of us do when we go hunting.

I couldn't try to watch that twit's show without being reminded of two young bucks with guns who greeted me on an Ohio management area with, "See anything to blast?"

RNT-V is more my speed. Or at least it was the last time I got to see an episode. Been a while.

Meh it's ok.

I prefer Goodrich productions.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole