Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.
Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
- Posts: 6878
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
- Location: Florida's Waters
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
- Moderator in Training
- Posts: 11334
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
- Location: N. Illinois
That one girl ruined a nice butt with that pot leaf though..
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT
HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
- Posts: 4899
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:42 am
- Location: Marshall MO
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
- Posts: 18709
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
#2 for the win !and Congrats
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
Score of 10 on my 'yum-o-meter.'
- Magic Mike
- Posts: 9755
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
- Posts: 9903
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
- Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, PA Jaeger and 6 guests