Duck Hunting Forum banner

What would YOU do?

6K views 152 replies 43 participants last post by  go get the bird 
#1 ·
After you drive over them, back up over them, drive over a few more, hit the brakes and put another two through your tailgate, swerve and take out two more etc etc.....

#8 ·
WRONG ANSWER!

Slack cant own a firearm because it takes 32 years and a million dollars to get a permit to own one!

I believe the question is What would YOU do, I answered it accordingly

As for my name guess if ya don't like it, thats simply to bad

#11 ·
The story. Motorcyclist suddenly stopped and got hit. The man in the SUV stopped to assist. The motorcycle gang attacked...he jumped in his SUV and skeedaddled. There was a 2-YR-OLD inside the SUV.
The father got his kid out of there fast and ran over some folks doing it.

#12 ·
I think that's a BIT different....
First of all, how about the blonde at the :12 sec mark.....whoa...
That guy snow plowed those people...jees

#13 ·
The story. Motorcyclist suddenly stopped and got hit. The man in the SUV stopped to assist. The motorcycle gang attacked...he jumped in his SUV and skeedaddled. There was a 2-YR-OLD inside the SUV.
The gang chased him down and got him in traffic. CNN says the driver of the SUV was hospitalized.

#14 ·
aunt betty said:
got a link?

#15 ·
Indaswamp said:
aunt betty said:
got a link?
My wife is the source of this information. Smartphone swamp. Sorry.

#17 ·
Got on my pc and found this...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/30/bikers-assault-suv-driver_n_4016951.html

Golly take your pick, fox, cbs, cnn, they all are beating this story down.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-newyork-motorcycle-20130930,0,6277795.story

What would I have done? The same thing. Got my wife and kid the eff outa there.
Only I would have wrecked a whole lot more stuff and drove into a mall or something worse.
I can only imagine the panic and fear that poor guy had to deal with. He had to do something and do it quickly or that gang was going to "who knows"?

Judging anyone for anything would be a bad idea in this situation. That's not our job, we're just duck hunters. :hi:

#19 ·
These groups do this nonsense to raise awareness for motorcyclists. They take over the streets and bunch up traffic. Bicyclists do the same thing. It's called critical mass. They were doing it a couple times a summer in Chicago. I wanted to do the drive through. I got caught in the pack. I saw some prick putting some environmental stickers on the doors and hoods of SUVs. Wanted to ram that bastard. I understand why someone would plow through.

#20 ·
ctdeathfrombelow said:
They all deserved to get run over! I watched a biker on 91 doing wheelies in the breakdown lane, he lost control and I saw him sheer his leg off on a guard rail, I kept driving. Stupid games = stupid prizes!
You should have gone back and stole his freakin leg.....

#23 ·
After reading the whole story, I would have probably done much worse. If a group causes me to feel like my family is at risk, you better believe I will do what I think is necessary.

#26 ·
Slack Tide said:
ctdeathfrombelow said:
They all deserved to get run over! I watched a biker on 91 doing wheelies in the breakdown lane, he lost control and I saw him sheer his leg off on a guard rail, I kept driving. Stupid games = stupid prizes!
You should have gone back and stole his freakin leg.....
Exactly. Because hey.. free leg!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.