What would YOU do?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: What would YOU do?

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 am

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
aunt betty wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:If I were in my state, I'd have atleast 2 different firearms inside my truck and 1 on my person. They would be ready to go if I were to stop or be stopped. If I were in New York, probably stay on the freeway flooring it until I pass a state trooper or highway patrol.
18 rounds, 500 attackers. Seems like a good plan to me.@ :thumbsup:

Honestly, I usually have something bigger with me while I am traveling that has a 40 and a 30 rounder and a 75 (but I usually don't bring the drumb.) And I make sure I do it legally. I've been in a country with pirates, druglords, tribes that kill on the spot, and terrorists. The things I've seen them do makes me want to be prepared for the worst if it happens. I might not fend off all 500, but I have a better chance with "18" than 0.

Yep agreed. You pop half a dozen of them, the others might think twice before pulling up next to you like that. Had I been in that situation with my kids in the car, I would have been swerving over to take bikes out anytime they tried to pull up along side me like that. And in NY, you have to be an idiot to get off the interstate where you will most likely get stopped in traffic. And if you do get stopped, throw that biotch in reverse and run over all the douche bags behind you. I was so hoping to see some crotch rocket pilots get popped by a 9mm!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby toolmaker » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 am

a lot of what ifs and spectacular scenarios.....when a real man, would have just got out of the vehicle when the first 'accident" happened. if he got out, I am sure no one would have been trying to damage his SUV....sure there might be an argument, you pull out the phoine and call 911..... I don't think there was a chance in helllll that any of those bikers would have even attempted to pull out the guys wife or kids.......just totally out of comprehension....that stuff happens over seas...but no 'group" of bikers is going to beat up a guys wife and 2 year old....this isn't a mad max movie!!!

if it came down to getting in a fight with a few of the guys and getting your ass kicked...that's life.... but this guy didn't live a life of standing your ground..he was a whimp yuppy from the city , spoiled rotten. none of that aganst the law of course.....but it makes it hard to deal with real life at times...and we see that now... he chose to just drive over everyone... he has to think he could kill someone....... I seriously doubt the "mass of bikers" would allow one guy to kill the driver over that incident...as it was the guy who smashed his helmet into the drivers door window later on down the road, to allow them to break into the SUV, actually never touched the guy and left before he got yanked out of the Range Rover!!....

a few bad apples, and a few weak decisions, and things escalate, that didn't have to.

the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:44 am

toolmaker wrote:a lot of what ifs and spectacular scenarios.....when a real man, would have just got out of the vehicle when the first 'accident" happened. if he got out, I am sure no one would have been trying to damage his SUV....sure there might be an argument, you pull out the phoine and call 911..... I don't think there was a chance in helllll that any of those bikers would have even attempted to pull out the guys wife or kids.......just totally out of comprehension....that stuff happens over seas...but no 'group" of bikers is going to beat up a guys wife and 2 year old....this isn't a mad max movie!!!

if it came down to getting in a fight with a few of the guys and getting your ass kicked...that's life.... but this guy didn't live a life of standing your ground..he was a whimp yuppy from the city , spoiled rotten. none of that aganst the law of course.....but it makes it hard to deal with real life at times...and we see that now... he chose to just drive over everyone... he has to think he could kill someone....... I seriously doubt the "mass of bikers" would allow one guy to kill the driver over that incident...as it was the guy who smashed his helmet into the drivers door window later on down the road, to allow them to break into the SUV, actually never touched the guy and left before he got yanked out of the Range Rover!!....

a few bad apples, and a few weak decisions, and things escalate, that didn't have to.

the tool

Still, the video would have been much cooler had the guy who broke the SUV window with his helmet got pluggged twice in the face with a 9mm.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby toolmaker » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:28 pm

like the cop who shot the 2 year olds kidnapper in the head from point blank range????????

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:35 pm

toolmaker wrote:like the cop who shot the 2 year olds kidnapper in the head from point blank range????????

the tool

I missed that story. So some scumbag was kidnapping a 2-year old and a copper shot the perp in the noggin? Awesome! That's how it should be!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby go get the bird » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:41 pm

More info on the story- Interview with the guy who started it all.

"I never had intentions to slow him down or cause any type of problems," Cruz told ABC News' Dan Harris in his first sit-down interview. "I don't think I feel responsible."

"I was looking over my shoulder to see where my friends were," he said. "I wanted them to pull in front so I could follow them. I didn't brake but when I looked over my shoulder, my hand came off the throttle a little, but the driver didn't slow down at all and bumped me."

http://gma.yahoo.com/christopher-cruz-b ... .html?vp=1
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:45 pm

go get the bird wrote:More info on the story- Interview with the guy who started it all.

"I never had intentions to slow him down or cause any type of problems," Cruz told ABC News' Dan Harris in his first sit-down interview. "I don't think I feel responsible."

"I was looking over my shoulder to see where my friends were," he said. "I wanted them to pull in front so I could follow them. I didn't brake but when I looked over my shoulder, my hand came off the throttle a little, but the driver didn't slow down at all and bumped me."

http://gma.yahoo.com/christopher-cruz-b ... .html?vp=1

Nagger Logic.....is all that is...BS double talk
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:26 pm

so he nows hes on tape and he still comes up with his lies.... he was jawing at the driver when he was riding along beside him..and then he pulls in front and starts to drop 10 mph is a second!!! and he is looking back right at the driver, knowing he will bump him.... total BS lie, like we are all stupid...

this is the guy, and the cripple in the hospital should be sueing THIS guy.....

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Now the POS that smashed the glass with his helmet is saying that "i was bumped too and because I was in an accident, I have the right to secure the ID of the person who hit me, that's why I was chasing him and knocked on his glass with my helmet"..

Uh Uh....Well, see....if the glove don't fit....well the dude must acquit...
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Slack Tide wrote:Now the POS that smashed the glass with his helmet is saying that "i was bumped too and because I was in an accident, I have the right to secure the ID of the person who hit me, that's why I was chasing him and knocked on his glass with my helmet"..

slack, put yourself in his shoes....dirtbag or not....lets not be hypocrites.... I am seeing a reaction I might have done myself.... we dont know now if the guy smashing his helmet onto the drivers window had any part of the INITIAL interaction on the first stop of the SUV...for all we know he might have parked his bike 50 feet behind and just watched it all happen. In any case once the SUV drove over a few guys, he along with a crowd followed him..and when he stopped again this dude got his bike slightly in front of the SUV and just sat there. When another biker ran over to try and open the door, the SUV took off , striking that guy just sitting on his bike and at the very least!!! he damaged the bike and at the most could have killed the guy. SOOOO this guy says. you damaged my property, now you pay!!! anger ensues and he catches up with the car ans extracts his revenge and or is applying an effort to stop the driver from going any further!!! In the end he does not bidliy harm the driver and leaves....I cant say i wouldnt have reacted the same....imagine if that went down with just you and the SUV driver......youd want him to be responsible for your damages!! I think it all falls back to the Cruz guy and ANYONE that touched the SUV initially right after that bump, when he stopped...

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:06 am

hey, i don't have to KNOW your going to or intend to do me harm, i only have to believe it.. and after i ramped the first few bikes, there would have been a WHOLE lot more splattered until they backed off and followed me till i found a marked cop.. probably drove until the cop though i was attempting to evade and alot of cops were following me.. or.. decided to stop following me and i found a cop..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:03 am

toolmaker wrote:
Slack Tide wrote:Now the POS that smashed the glass with his helmet is saying that "i was bumped too and because I was in an accident, I have the right to secure the ID of the person who hit me, that's why I was chasing him and knocked on his glass with my helmet"..

slack, put yourself in his shoes....dirtbag or not....lets not be hypocrites.... I am seeing a reaction I might have done myself.... we dont know now if the guy smashing his helmet onto the drivers window had any part of the INITIAL interaction on the first stop of the SUV...for all we know he might have parked his bike 50 feet behind and just watched it all happen. In any case once the SUV drove over a few guys, he along with a crowd followed him..and when he stopped again this dude got his bike slightly in front of the SUV and just sat there. When another biker ran over to try and open the door, the SUV took off , striking that guy just sitting on his bike and at the very least!!! he damaged the bike and at the most could have killed the guy. SOOOO this guy says. you damaged my property, now you pay!!! anger ensues and he catches up with the car ans extracts his revenge and or is applying an effort to stop the driver from going any further!!! In the end he does not bidliy harm the driver and leaves....I cant say i wouldnt have reacted the same....imagine if that went down with just you and the SUV driver......youd want him to be responsible for your damages!! I think it all falls back to the Cruz guy and ANYONE that touched the SUV initially right after that bump, when he stopped...
the tool

The critical flaw in your post is that you and I would never put ourselves in a situation that would have the potential to have that happen.
The mentality that these guys have (and I see it all too regularly with kids in school), is that of entitlement....they have a reversal logic that says "hey! I'M the one on the street doing my thing and you (RR) should have respected MY right to illegally swarm down the HH parkway and YOU should realize what we are doing and wait".. and when RR guy naively got deeper into that situation...it escalated...
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:23 am

Slack Tide wrote:
toolmaker wrote:

the tool

The critical flaw in your post is that you and I would never put ourselves in a situation that would have the potential to have that happen.
The mentality that these guys have (and I see it all too regularly with kids in school), is that of entitlement....they have a reversal logic that says "hey! I'M the one on the street doing my thing and you (RR) should have respected MY right to illegally swarm down the HH parkway and YOU should realize what we are doing and wait".. and when RR guy naively got deeper into that situation...it escalated...

Driving down the highway?
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:43 am

These guys set out that day en mass to cause havoc..for over an hour they were spotted (and filmed themselves) running red lights in a line of 100 bikes....speeding THE WRONG way on NYC streets....taunting Police, driving QUADS on sidewalks...on top of breaking God knows how many other traffic laws. There were over 200 phone calls reporting dangerous behavior.
WHEN...after tailgating, taunting, swerving and harassing the RR....it finally went wrong...that guy got hit...he created the situation that resulted in his damage...
Don't believe the hype
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:48 am

Slack Tide wrote:These guys set out that day en mass to cause havoc..for over an hour they were spotted (and filmed themselves) running red lights in a line of 100 bikes....speeding THE WRONG way on NYC streets....taunting Police, driving QUADS on sidewalks...on top of breaking God knows how many other traffic laws. There were over 200 phone calls reporting dangerous behavior.
WHEN...after tailgating, taunting, swerving and harassing the RR....it finally went wrong...that guy got hit...he created the situation that resulted in his damage...
Don't believe the hype

But if President Obama had a son who rides motor cycles....
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:25 am

They all looked like they could be his son....what's your point?
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby jehler » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:48 am

tool is trolling again :hi:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby toolmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:26 am

jehler wrote:tool is trolling again :hi:

actually, I don't troll.... my post was matter of fact......even asssswipes have rights and do normal things on occasion...

when you talk the "mass" of riders, you are labeling some good guys, not so bad guys, indifferent guys, with the hard ass don't give a flock guys. really not right, just like when the anti hunters see slob hunters shooting grebes and seagulls and song birds. they wrongly associate those actions to HUNTERS , and guys like you and me are HUNTERS so they hang that label on us. That's not right....people should be lables for what THEY do.... and I believe some of the bikers were probably not breakering the law and didn't beat the driver, nor touch his car.

facts are facts, and I expect to always recognize when the facts refute what I had THOUGHT

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby jehler » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:33 am

Your analogy skills suck, that was a mob intent on intimidating that driver
jehler

Postby toolmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:39 am

jehler wrote:Your analogy skills suck, that was a mob intent on intimidating that driver

do you dig fence post holes with dynamite???
watch the video again and see how many guys even get off their bikes...watch how many are just tagging along and everytime they stop, they just sit there and watch..... running red lights isn't the same as damaging someones vehicle or beating them up!

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 am

toolmaker wrote: they just sit there and watch..... running red lights isn't the same as damaging someones vehicle or beating them up! and he did both!
the tool

1) "all that evil needs to persist, is for good men to do nothing"
2) also Tool, I have not changed my over all opinion of all bikers based on the action of these guys...what I am saying is that every one of those guys set out that day to cause trouble or associate with those who did...everything that happened that day, happened because those guys caused it...they created the circumstances that backfired for them and now want to cause all kinds of distractions and excuses to take your eye of that ball
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby i_willie12 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:25 am

They made another arrest of these bikers...http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/07/bi ... reporters/

"Craig Wright on Monday was charged with gang assault, assault and unlawful imprisonment" You know the guys just out for a friendly ride.. :rolleyes: Thats 2 charged with gang assault
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:39 am

Slack Tide wrote:
toolmaker wrote: they just sit there and watch..... running red lights isn't the same as damaging someones vehicle or beating them up! and he did both!
the tool

1) "all that evil needs to persist, is for good men to do nothing"
2) also Tool, I have not changed my over all opinion of all bikers based on the action of these guys...what I am saying is that every one of those guys set out that day to cause trouble or associate with those who did...everything that happened that day, happened because those guys caused it...they created the circumstances that backfired for them and now want to cause all kinds of distractions and excuses to take your eye of that ball

to be clear..... the guy that used the helmet on the window did not even touch the driver!!! get your facts srtaight, then proceed!!! and as well...I was NOT talking about that rider...

I was talking about all those guys on bikes that never got off the bike, when I replied to jester

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby jehler » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:41 am

I am not jester, jester is locked in a gimp box in the basement
jehler

Postby steve-o » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:45 am

Jester's dead.
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole