What would YOU do?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: What would YOU do?

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:52 am

So tool, I think I understand what you are saying.

There were some jackazzes that got off their bikes and caused harm and physical damage, right?

But we should not lump the rest of the bikers riding with them that day in the same judgement, right?

All they did was watch their friends assault an unarmed man and did nothing about it. You're right, they are just pansies.

No one is judging all bikers, we all know perfectly good guys who bike, but everyone in that group set out with the goal of causing problems, and they found some. Mission Accomplished.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:24 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote: everyone in that group set out with the goal of causing problems, and they found some. Mission Accomplished.

That's the end of it right there....
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:So tool, I think I understand what you are saying.

There were some jackazzes that got off their bikes and caused harm and physical damage, right?

But we should not lump the rest of the bikers riding with them that day in the same judgement, right?

All they did was watch their friends assault an unarmed man and did nothing about it. You're right, they are just pansies.

No one is judging all bikers, we all know perfectly good guys who bike, but everyone in that group set out with the goal of causing problems, and they found some. Mission Accomplished.

You ever been to a fair or festival that a fight broke out? Did you self police the crowd? :no:

Everyone has valid points. You all win a prize
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Ohio- what would it run me to have you drop by to rape my dog and set this boat on fire?
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 am

OmegaRed wrote:

You ever been to a fair or festival that a fight broke out? Did you self police the crowd? :no:

I have only been present for 1 gang fight/jumping and I was the one getting jumped, so in a way yes.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:24 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

I have only been present for 1 gang fight/jumping and I was the one getting jumped, so in a way yes.

Did you shoot anyone or run anyone over with a SUV? I sure hope the answer is YES.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 am

OmegaRed wrote:You ever been to a fair or festival that a fight broke out? Did you self police the crowd?

I've been on the beach and a fight broke out and I picked up my crap, left and called the cops...I certainly didn't egg it on, participate in it or passively stay and watch it..
It's still not the same...
Your example would be correct if it asked:
"did you and a bunch of your dirtbag friends go to the beach and drink under-aged, with pitbulls off leashes, while breaking bottles around families trying to enjoy a day at the beach; then, when a guy got up and asked us to knock it off, my friends kicked the crap out of him, while I watched and did nothing?...."
Now that would be about analogous...
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:26 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Did you shoot anyone or run anyone over with a SUV? I sure hope the answer is YES.

I'm glad the answer is no.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 am

I guess some people here just assume that EVERY biker saw ALL THE DETAILS and EVENTS that transpired.....

I am sure ( because I have common sense in this little brain of mine) that many of the bikers were rolling up to the stopped traffic WONDERING whats going on.

and what they see is ONLY a guy take off and drive over several bikes and at least one guy... and they think "whoa, that's f'd up"

some may have taken off with anger, some just followed the crowd, some might have stayed to help the guy run over... they all didn't do the same thing.....that's a fact

I am sure its even the case that some dirt bag low lifes in the crowd didn't do anything wrong that day!...imagine that

It looked like some bikers were wering colors, and some weren't...so id guess that there were at least a few "clubs" represented... now as a non club member sitting on your bike, are you going to go over and interrupt a club member beating up a guy you saw drive over top another biker???

if you did, it certainly wouldn't be DIRECT.... why on earth with DOZENS of bikers watching the whole thing is there few witnesses???????????????? for the same reason.

life is dynamic, seldom is everyone wrong, or bad or right or an angel........

the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:54 am

Slack Tide wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:You ever been to a fair or festival that a fight broke out? Did you self police the crowd?

I've been on the beach and a fight broke out and I picked up my crap, left and called the cops...I certainly didn't egg it on, participate in it or passively stay and watch it..
"did you and a bunch of your dirtbag friends go to the beach and drink under-aged, with pitbulls off leashes, while breaking bottles around families trying to enjoy a day at the beach; then, when a guy got up and asked us to knock it off, my friends kicked the crap out of him, while I watched and did nothing?...."

Why didn't the guy call the cops? Instead he tried to be the police. And then he got beat up.

Sounds like dumb dumb George Zman
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Ohio- what would it run me to have you drop by to rape my dog and set this boat on fire?
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 am

OmegaRed wrote:
Slack Tide wrote:

Why didn't the guy call the cops? Instead he tried to be the police. And then he got beat up.

Sounds like dumb dumb George Zman

:no: :no: :no:
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby jehler » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 am

OmegaRed wrote:Why didn't the guy call the cops?

for real?

first long hair I ever met that would call the cops. Honestly, calling the cops is in almost any situation besides maybe 911 to report an accident is more often going to get you into more trouble then you are to begin with.
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:10 am

I would like to see what the guy in the SUV did to start all of that .
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:13 am

jehler wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:Why didn't the guy call the cops?

for real?

first long hair I ever met that would call the cops. Honestly, calling the cops is in almost any situation besides maybe 911 to report an accident is more often going to get you into more trouble then you are to begin with.

I'm not saying he should have, just playing devil's advocate to Slack's example.

If you are running people down in your car, regardless if you are "justified", you should probably be prepared to throw down.

And I would NEVER get police involved out of principle.
Last edited by OmegaRed on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:15 am

OGblackcloud wrote:I would like to see what the guy in the SUV did to start all of that .

That's what I'm saying. I think we are all getting it a little bit twisted without knowing the entire story. I can't imagine it's a case of punk bikers wanting to brake check cars for no reason.
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:23 am

OGblackcloud wrote:I would like to see what the guy in the SUV did to start all of that .

He tapped the one ****** who slammed on the breaks in front of him.....that's it...maybe even a slow speed graze.....
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

It's really hard to believe that's only happened to you once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 am

Botiz630 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

It's really hard to believe that's only happened to you once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm surprised.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:34 am

OmegaRed wrote:

That's what I'm saying. I think we are all getting it a little bit twisted without knowing the entire story. I can't imagine it's a case of punk bikers wanting to brake check cars for no reason.

If you were from here and saw it all the time....you would know that you are almost EXACTLY right....for almost an hour prior to this, they sped the wrong way on NYC streets, blew red lights en mass, wheelies while speeding through traffic, taunting cops and riding on sidewalks....
THEN...this....just a bunch of real serious douchebags out to make trouble...pathetic...but truly that simple...
They called it "wilding" years ago in NYC
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:40 am

Slack Tide wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

If you were from here and saw it all the time....you would know that you are almost EXACTLY right....for almost an hour prior to this, they sped the wrong way on NYC streets, blew red lights en mass, wheelies while speeding through traffic, taunting cops and riding on sidewalks....
THEN...this....just a bunch of real serious douchebags out to make trouble...pathetic...but truly that simple...
They called it "wilding" years ago in NYC

You guys allowed to carry extenables in NY?
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby jakefromflorida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:41 am

Just going to throw out there...

That was impressive clearence on the RR, That was at least 3 bikes, maybe 2 bodies... I may be in the market for a RR boggin truck :grooving:
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
jakefromflorida
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm

"What Would You Do?"

That's a Nickelodeon Game Show from the early 1990's.
Sorry I didn't post this on page one of the thread. :lol3:

What Would You Do?
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby toolmaker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:34 pm

new info is showing this story has a life of its own. The guy who is seen punching the back window with his fist while another guy smashes the front window with a helmet is an Undercover cop...and he lied about being there and is now going to get arrested. it is the same guy that looked like a guy i saw last year on I95.....there goes his cover!!! the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:43 am

toolmaker wrote:new info is showing this story has a life of its own. The guy who is seen punching the back window with his fist while another guy smashes the front window with a helmet is an Undercover cop...and he lied about being there and is now going to get arrested. it is the same guy that looked like a guy i saw last year on I95.....there goes his cover!!! the tool

I love it....
Keeeeeeeeeep it coming.
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 am

Here you go tool.
An undercover police officer was arrested Tuesday after allegedly lying to police about his involvement in the Sept. 29 motorcycle mob and subsequent attack of an SUV driver in New York City.

According to WABC-TV, the undercover officer, 32-year-old Wojciech Braszczok, was charged with riot and criminal mischief.

The veteran detective originally told police he didn't arrive on the scene until after the attack on Alexian Lien took place. However, video viewed by the NYPD told a different story, according to NBC New York and the Daily News.

In the video, the undercover officer can be seen banging on the rear window of the Range Rover, unnamed police sources told NBC.

"It shows him punching the back window," another unnamed source told the Daily News of the new footage reviewed by investigators on Monday. "And then as the camera is moving it catches him maybe throwing a kick at the side of the car."

After Lien was pulled from the SUV by the bikers, the undercover officer is then seen riding away. Lien was then beaten in front of his wife and daughter by the bikers, who had followed the vehicle up the West Side Highway after it clipped one of their fellow cyclists.

NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly said the officer, who waited several days before coming forward, had been placed on modified duty pending the outcome of an internal investigation. Tuesday afternoon he turned himself in and was taken to Manhattan Central Booking.

The undercover officer was unarmed at the time of the attack, according to the report, and was not carrying a badge.

The rules for undercover officers when it comes to reporting crimes are often vague:

Undercover officers are required to immediately report being a witness to a crime. Uniformed officers are required to take police action if they see a crime occurring, but the rules are murkier for undercover officers who face blowing their cover, confusing civilians who don't realize the undercover is really a cop and ruining years-long investigations.

"Compromising his identity could compromise all the work he's doing and his safety as well," Michael Palladino, president of the NYPD detectives union, told NBC. "It's very difficult to lead a double life."

Four bikers have been formally charged in the SUV assault so far, and police are seeking at least two other suspects.

According to NBC, as many as five other off-duty police officers may have been riding with the hundreds of motorcyclists at the annual event.

http://news.yahoo.com/undercover-nypd-s ... 30746.html
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:43 am

So was he undercover with something to do with the bikers? Or just an undercover cop in general?
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OmegaRed
Fabio

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole