What would YOU do?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: What would YOU do?

Postby i_willie12 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 am

^^^ Holy cow it just got deeper!!!!! UC work is hard!! You live in the gray all the time!! Be hard to do and know where you have to step in and not... And if you blow your cover youve got years (maybe) and money wasted and probably a pissed off boss

I would say UC with the biker group
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:12 am

i_willie12 wrote:^^^ Holy cow it just got deeper!!!!! UC work is hard!! You live in the gray all the time!! Be hard to do and know where you have to step in and not... And if you blow your cover youve got years (maybe) and money wasted and probably a pissed off boss

I would say UC with the biker group

Undercover work is what every teenage boy dreams of.
Undercovers with the ladies. :grooving:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:51 am

The article doesn't read well. I'm not sure if he was undercover and investigating the biker group, or if he was simply an undercover detective that was just riding along and got mixed up in the mess. Either way, he had an obligation to report the crime.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole