Game Warden season Limestone County

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Game Warden season Limestone County

Postby MarkM » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:30 pm

LIMESTONE COUNTY -

The search is on for a man who has eluded police again and again and sent two Texas Game Warden officers to the hospital.

The chase began late Friday night, in Limestone County after two Texas Game Wardens caught 45 year-old Teddy Davenport burglarizing a home on Cottonwood Creek Road, just outside of Mart city limits.

According to police, when they tried to pull him over he sped off down Farm to Market Road 342.

Police say during the pursuit, Davenport and a passenger were shinning bright lights at the officers and even shot at them with a riffle causing them to crash. One officer suffered minor injuries and the other was taken to the hospital to undergo surgery for a dislocated hip.

The Texas Game Wardens, U.S. Marshal's Office, Mart Police and McLennan County and Limestone County Sheriff's Offices are working together to find Davenport.

Davenport was given six years probation for a similar incident in may. He was arrested after leading mart police on a chase that left an officer injured. Investigators later found that davenport has a history of evading police.

Investigators are asking the public to call local authorities if they spot him but warn not to approach him, because he's considered armed and dangerous.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/23618113/man- ... r-in-chase
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Re: Game Warden season Limestone County

Postby aunt betty » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Whats the number? I saw him in Fisher, Illinois.
:sarcmark:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Re: Game Warden season Limestone County

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:20 pm

When I read that in the paper this morning I could only think about the movie "Run Ronnie Run". Managed to escape 2 different instances.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Return to The Honey Hole