ghg decoy base help anyone?!?!?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

ghg decoy base help anyone?!?!?

Postby DrakeRoth22 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:52 am

ok i know this should be in the diy forum or something but i think it would get more attention here.. so heres the deal one of out trailers we have is used for just bigfoots and such to just toss in. so heres the deal we got about 5 dozen ghg lessers in bags that wont fit in the enclosed trailer and the owner of the decoys "my buddy" want to just sell them and buy bigfoots. but with the season here is there anyway to attach the basses so that we can just toss them in the bigfoot trailer and not worry about them coming apart? any help thank u very much.
DrakeRoth22
hunter

Re: ghg decoy base help anyone?!?!?

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 am

Drywall screw 3 inch or bigger and use lots of them

:sarcmark:

I have no idea
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby DrakeRoth22 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 am

to srew what? into what?
DrakeRoth22
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:22 am

DrakeRoth22 wrote:to srew what? into what?

Again no idea :biggrin: . Drywall screws and duct tape fix everything. Or zip ties will work
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole