Duck Hunting Forum banner

Byers Farm Migration

137K views 2K replies 124 participants last post by  teddysberna 
#1 ·
We got off to a late start due to a wet spring and a late harvest.
The first water started October 3, and less than 48 hours later we saw our first specks.
By Monday of last week 9 had grown to 50.
As we began to roll the stubble our numbers continued to increase.

See less See more
#11 ·
IDK if you will make the ground up. not that ya need to. don't see specks anythink like that till late in Dec..
seening alot more over this way than normal for this time of year.. not that that is very many though.. seen 2-300 around and about.. usually don't see ANY on the ground till Dec.. last year we had a few in late Nov.. Oct is a new one..

#17 ·
We have a couple of weeks to make it to the 100k mark. It's hard to say if we are really behind or if the lack of 15-20k teal are impacting my feelings. With the increase we've seen since Friday I feel optimistic that this year won't be any different than the previous years. It depends a lot on our harvest. If we can cut and flood a bean field by the weekend then I would expect to 20k by this time next week.

#21 ·
OHIODUCKA5 said:
Keep the pics coming Cason. Thank you for sharing your little slice of heaven with us less fortunate souls

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
Wrong Smiley :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.