Excel Guru needed!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, #1wingnut, lostpup

Re: Excel Guru needed!

Postby bighop » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Broken Paddle wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Broken Paddle wrote:I do not really see this as cheating, he attempted to do his assignment, his instructor failed to give enough information to do the task. Did he learn something by asking here? YES! Every day, if I learn something new is a GOOD day.

Congrats. to those that helped the op, & congrats. to the op for learning something new. :thumbsup: By the way, I learned something new today, THANX, this is a good day for me. :beer:

So in other words your a cheater too :thumbsup:

YEP, as long as I gain knowledge, it is good! If my teacher, instructor or professor failed to give me what I need to succeed,or fix a problem, I have NO problem asking for help, my ego ain't that big!

Trust me, I am WAY past young & foolish, do I know everything, HE!! NO! Do I well come input? HE!! YES!

Here's some input:

It's "welcome," and you should have picked a better speller to cheat off....
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Re: Excel Guru needed!

Postby Broken Paddle » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:25 am

bighop wrote:
Broken Paddle wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Broken Paddle wrote:I do not really see this as cheating, he attempted to do his assignment, his instructor failed to give enough information to do the task. Did he learn something by asking here? YES! Every day, if I learn something new is a GOOD day.

Congrats. to those that helped the op, & congrats. to the op for learning something new. :thumbsup: By the way, I learned something new today, THANX, this is a good day for me. :beer:

So in other words your a cheater too :thumbsup:

YEP, as long as I gain knowledge, it is good! If my teacher, instructor or professor failed to give me what I need to succeed,or fix a problem, I have NO problem asking for help, my ego ain't that big!

Trust me, I am WAY past young & foolish, do I know everything, HE!! NO! Do I well come input? HE!! YES!

Here's some input:

It's "welcome," and you should have picked a better speller to cheat off....

DAMN TREMORS!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess. " Red Green.

I tried it, it, it did not work!
Broken Paddle
hunter

Location: Fomerly in Riverton, CT Now wandering spaceship Earth

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole