Someone should buy this jeep, oh my.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: Someone should buy this jeep, oh my.

Postby lbhansford » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:26 pm

my favorite for sure.. was just giving my buddy a hard time about how there was no room in the back of his cherokee

Would this make a good car for my daughter?
Hell. Yes. Not only a good car, a learning experience. Introduction to vehicular maintenance.
Additionally, there isn't really enough room in the back for that little bastard she's dating to try anything.
lbhansford
hunter

Re: Someone should buy this jeep, oh my.

Postby whisperin' duck » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:23 pm

lbhansford wrote:my favorite for sure.. was just giving my buddy a hard time about how there was no room in the back of his cherokee

Would this make a good car for my daughter?
Hell. Yes. Not only a good car, a learning experience. Introduction to vehicular maintenance.
Additionally, there isn't really enough room in the back for that little bastard she's dating to try anything.

I loved my xjs, thought they had plenty of room in them
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole