Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o
WWE. Love it or Hate It? What's your reason? Me I love it. It's just so funny!
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:56 pm
Hate it. Dudes in bikinis, what's to like?
- DHC Sponsor
- Posts: 14953
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
- Location: Hunter, AR
Hate it. If I wanted to see greased up dudes in tight underwear wrestle with each other, I would just go through Bhey Bob's google search history.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 6102
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
- Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...
Hate it. pointless, fake, and there are MUCH better things that are more intellectual on the tv.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!
rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm
- Location: sittin high in the Missouri skies!
WTN10 wrote:I hope a midget attacks your legs with a chainsaw.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm
- Posts: 5092
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 am
- Location: breakin' hearts and blastin' farts in WI
WWE: where Steroids, baby oil, and spandex meet in a man-on-man competition to be the biggest douche.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
- Posts: 3625
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:12 pm
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.
That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
- Ernest Hemingway
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
- Location: Middle of Delaware
I like it when I was 6!? Now ummm no!
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 pm
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
- Posts: 9666
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
- Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN
I watched it growing up, was a huge Stone Cold fan not to mention the divas...
Now it's like how did I ever watch that.
Don't tread on me.
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:02 pm
- Location: western mass
Men grow out of it about 12. Man children never get over it.
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff
He works for free! Who's the B now?
- Posts: 6841
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 15 guests