Strong Cold Front Early next week...winter storm in AK.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

Re: Strong Cold Front Early next week...winter storm in AK.

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:51 am

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Frost will be widespread Thursday night from northern Arkansas to the Tennessee Valley.

The cold air will sink farther south Friday night. There will be areas of frost as far south as southern Mississippi and southern Alabama, and as far east as the eastern Carolinas.

Temperatures Friday night will get down into the middle or upper 20s from the Tennessee Valley to central North Carolina and Virginia.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/frost-hard-freeze-for-the-sout/19166710
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: Strong Cold Front Early next week...winter storm in AK.

Postby beretta24 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:59 am

Indaswamp wrote::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Frost will be widespread Thursday night from northern Arkansas to the Tennessee Valley.

The cold air will sink farther south Friday night. There will be areas of frost as far south as southern Mississippi and southern Alabama, and as far east as the eastern Carolinas.

Temperatures Friday night will get down into the middle or upper 20s from the Tennessee Valley to central North Carolina and Virginia.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/frost-hard-freeze-for-the-sout/19166710

You guys are killing me...what I'd give to be home and not missing our best weather of the season.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
beretta24
State Moderator

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole