Did Indiana DNR director get special hunting access?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Did Indiana DNR director get special hunting access?

Postby Ryan from NorCal » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:04 am

Hi,
My name is Ryan. I'm a reporter at the Indianapolis Star. I'm also a public lands duck hunter. You might find this story I wrote interesting. This spring, I got a tip that Indiana's former DNR director had cut in line in front of duck hunters on a public refuge. This is the story that resulted. The hunting stuff got a little buried, given the fact the salacious emails I obtained between two powerful state officials had a bit broader interest for a non-hunting audience. But it's there. I'd be curious what you guys think? Should wildlife agency employees get hunting access as job perks?

http://www.indystar.com/article/20131019/NEWS/310190052/Exposed-email-Ex-chairman-Ivy-Tech-board-sent-sexist-jokes-nude-photos
Last edited by Ryan from NorCal on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ryan from NorCal
Newb

Re: Did Indiana DNR director get special hunting access?

Postby jaysweet3 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 am

Your link is to some poor bastard that got in trouble for email.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:58 am

It would be nice if you would just state the pages ! I`ll help you out 12 and 13 and not all that much either . :no:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:04 am

jaysweet3 wrote:Your link is to some poor bastard that got in trouble for email.

Yeah and all the people he sent them to were laughing about them until some guy named Ryan from Norcal screwed it up. NorCal as in northern Calif. . Why don't you worry about Calif. they have more than enough stuff wrong there.
OGblackcloud
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole