First field hunt

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

First field hunt

Postby DuckManClyde » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 am

Hey guys, yesterday, my brother and I went out to a cornfield just down the road for an afternoon hunt. We had a small 2x4 and chicken wire blind covered with a corn bail that had broken. it only fit 2 so me and a friend sat on opposite sides covered in this stuff. bout 30 min. in i see 2 doves, camo musta been good since they landed in the deeks not a barrels length away. Bro got them 2. Then the woodies came, circled landed and started working there way in as they fed. Something scared them up, then i took my flock shot and walked out with a drake, and hen. Total was 6 ducks. had a blast. just thought id share :thumbsup:
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Re: First field hunt

Postby Leaky-NY » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Sometimes a simple hunt is the best :thumbsup:

Leaky
If it aint ducks, Dogs or boats I cant talk now!
Leaky-NY
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole