k

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: k

Postby JustinNH » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 am

mopintailpopper wrote:I'm not lazy at scouting I just work 7 days a week and don't have a lot of time to get out and do much. I thought people on here would not be so secretive about where to go. Not like I was asking if I could get in your boat. I guess I wasn't clear on what I was asking. I just meant north, south, east or west side of the lake. If someone asked on here where to go at grand pass I would tell them. If you have a big boat pool 6 is probably going to be the best. If you are walking in than either 5 west or pool 5. If you have a layout boat most all the other pools are good. Oh My I just gave out my honey holes at grand pass now I will never shoot any ducks there ever again. And before someone analyzes that I said I work 7 days a week and when will I have time for hunting its called vacation but I will spend it scouting and not in a suv or prius.

I was hunting 7 days a week, so I didn't have time to work... could you share some of the money you spent time accumulating?

:grooving: :grooving:
JustinNH
State Moderator

Postby Cliner » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 am

JustinNH wrote:
mopintailpopper wrote:I'm not lazy at scouting I just work 7 days a week and don't have a lot of time to get out and do much. I thought people on here would not be so secretive about where to go. Not like I was asking if I could get in your boat. I guess I wasn't clear on what I was asking. I just meant north, south, east or west side of the lake. If someone asked on here where to go at grand pass I would tell them. If you have a big boat pool 6 is probably going to be the best. If you are walking in than either 5 west or pool 5. If you have a layout boat most all the other pools are good. Oh My I just gave out my honey holes at grand pass now I will never shoot any ducks there ever again. And before someone analyzes that I said I work 7 days a week and when will I have time for hunting its called vacation but I will spend it scouting and not in a suv or prius.

I was hunting 7 days a week, so I didn't have time to work... could you share some of the money you spent time accumulating?

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ::Standing Ovation::
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:42 am

JustinNH wrote:

The Obama Duck Hunting Care Act.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole