It was only a matter of time

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: It was only a matter of time

Postby beretta24 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Underradar wrote:I can't wait to move from this stupid town.

Kenyawii even sounds lame. I hear nothing but post turtles originate from there.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Cujo1 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:58 pm

beretta24 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Your job is to get willies signature on a restaurant napkin to put inda rambler box.... :thumbsup:

X2...And don't forget to thank him for giving high and mighty heat white hunters something to bit** about.

No! The Rambler must be signed! Tell him you will throw in a free membership to DHC!
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:33 am

I saw Willie tonight at our homecoming football game. I forgot to get him to sign something to throw in the rambler box though. I kind of felt sorry for him due to all the people trying to get to the sidelines to get pictures made with him. Maybe next time I'll get a chance to offer him the free DHC membership.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole