what do ya think??

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: what do ya think??

Postby possumfoot » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Omaha Clucker wrote:Bingo! Dead specks either way.

well, imo, better decoys work.. expecially on specks.. now if i had 20,000 bucks just laying around that i felt like throwing into a speck spread to be left out all year, then thats what i would do.. but, i had alot of old canadas laying around, so i figured i would make use of em.. heck, 20k might be on the cheap side for the number that i'm running.. i know it would be if they were DSD's. bet i would kill more though if i had out 400 dsd specks.. :lol3: :lol3:
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:43 pm

how about now rick?? :biggrin:

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 pm

possumfoot wrote:how about now rick?? :biggrin:

looks good...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Rick Hall » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Much mo' gooder.

It was on my mind because I'm bringing a mess of G&H shells out of retirement to salt the flotant around my mudhole, and their lack of a lateral stripe always bugged me. Broke out a can of flat white Rustoleum and corrected the oversight, and if I could do it anyone could.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
Rick Hall
hunter

Postby TnDude85 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Looks good.

Did y'all get the blind fixed?
TnDude85
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:21 pm

aw yea

possumfoot
hunter

Postby TnDude85 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Good deal!
TnDude85
hunter

Postby Omaha Clucker » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:30 am

possumfoot wrote:
Omaha Clucker wrote:Bingo! Dead specks either way.

well, imo, better decoys work.. expecially on specks.. now if i had 20,000 bucks just laying around that i felt like throwing into a speck spread to be left out all year, then thats what i would do.. but, i had alot of old canadas laying around, so i figured i would make use of em.. heck, 20k might be on the cheap side for the number that i'm running.. i know it would be if they were DSD's. bet i would kill more though if i had out 400 dsd specks.. :lol3: :lol3:

I'll agree there's a difference, but I just don't buy its as great as the guys peddling $250 4-packs want us to believe. Either way, those look good. I guarantee they work better now than they did before you went to work on em! :beer:
Omaha Clucker
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole