Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup
your a good guy D, stay strong and keep her son close under your wing. I'm sure he appreciated that hunt despite what happened. I know I would.
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face
- Posts: 1357
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:54 pm
- Location: Milky Way, Earth, NA, MN
Sorry for your loss and prayers again from AK to you and your family D.
- Posts: 2948
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm
Hate to hear it, Dave. But going as she did sounds like an easier passage than she might have had. May she and all of you who love her know God's Grace.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
- Posts: 16739
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm
Sorry for your loss D.
Prayers to you and your family.
"If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand"
- Posts: 3521
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 am
- Location: West Central IL.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray y'all make it through these tough times and find strength and comfort.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:18 pm
- Location: Nor Cal
My sincere condolences to you and your family. Hang in there.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
- Posts: 4103
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am
- Location: Western Kentucky
She is at peace. My sincerest condolences to you and your family, D.
- Posts: 1680
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
- Location: Missouri, Louisiana
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 11 guests