Duck Hunting Forum banner

Need Prayers

4K views 106 replies 61 participants last post by  MODuckkiller 
#1 ·
My older sister went to the doctor on Monday with a pain near her tail bone that wouldn't go away. After an x-ray or two they discovered she had a blood clot in here abdomen and they saw a spot or spots on her liver. Well, after more scans and blood work they discovered a large mass on a kidney which has spread somewhat to her liver. The doctor seems to think that the pain at the tail bone may be associated to that baseball size tumor which may be pressing on a nerve which is causing the pain.

Once the blood thinner they gave her for the clots is out of her system they will go in and remove a kidney and see what the liver looks like. I would like to ask for your prayers to help get her through this ordeal.

#3 ·
Prayers for her, you and family.

#16 ·
D Comeaux said:
rank duck said:
Sorry to hear this. Good thoughts coming you way!

If you don't mind me asking, and not that it matters but, what age is your sister?
She's 61.

....and a heartfelt thanks, guys.
Prayers for Her, you and the family. Hang in there. You need anything-you holla; deal!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.