3v decoy remote?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

3v decoy remote?

Postby BBK » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Anyone know how to do remotes for 3v?

A guy I hunt with just thought of a solution to our still water problem. A super wonderduck tornado. Thing looks and sounds terrible going around in circles throwing water 2 feet in the air. I want to rig a remote to it so I can let it run for a few seconds and then turn it off when a duck is coming so they will finish. The problem is, its THREE VOLT! Who in their right mind would design a decoy that is 3 volts? It won't power a 6v transmitter like we use on spinning wings.. and 10 minutes of searching returned nothing in the form of the same transmitters/remote in 3v. I can't up the decoy to 6v or it will burn the motor, and I cant use a 6v transmitter or it won't work.

ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER!

Please dont say #2 shot is the answer.... already though of it. :fingerhead:
BBK
hunter

Re: 3v decoy remote?

Postby 18javelin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:46 am

#2 shot is the answer...
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:46 am

Did it work, is he gone?
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 am

He is gone guys, he went and :fingerhead: bout time... :biggrin:
18javelin
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole