Caption contest #43!!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Caption contest #43!!

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Image
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56519
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana


Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby Cujo1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Bootlips from the Alps.

What a bootiful view!

Huntswithbootles.........
All turkeys must die!


bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 6483
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Cujo1 wrote:Bootlips from the Alps.

What a bootiful view!

Huntswithbootles.........

solid post....Huntswithbootles..... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56519
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby steve-o » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:35 pm

the boot for an azz creeps me out for some reason.
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
User avatar
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby waterfowlman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:39 pm

What Woods does with the leftovers from his worts.
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
User avatar
waterfowlman
SIR
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:35 pm
Location: Eastern Shore of Virginia

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby Indawoods » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:58 pm

waterfowlman wrote:What Woods does with the leftovers from his worts.


:lol3:
assateague wrote:I'm not THAT cheap.


-on the viability of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thirst quenching barley pop.
User avatar
Indawoods
hunter
 
Posts: 6449
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: Gonzales, LA

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby tmclaimerFL » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:46 am

waterfowlman wrote:What Woods does with the leftovers from his worts.

Winner winner


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 5773
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby 18javelin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:58 am

Who the hell packed these things up that Mountain for a pic? Dumasses that's who!
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3332
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby 18javelin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:00 am

Ok guys looking for some info on how to pick a pup? when should I start FF?
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3332
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby Cujo1 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 pm

I can't get my shock collar to work on these, any ideas?
All turkeys must die!


bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 6483
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby Baymen Moe » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Oh man can you check my boots, I think I just stepped in man crap.
Baymen Moe
hunter
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 am
Location: South Shore, Ma.

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby aunt betty » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Lookin 4 sum booty?

You guys are good. Cujo's first reply is the wittiest.
:thumbsup:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
hunter
 
Posts: 10636
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby McManusClan5 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Heel, boy.

(that is all)

Matt
McManusClan5
hunter
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 pm
Location: Concord, MA

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:02 pm

McManusClan5 wrote:Heel, boy.

(that is all)

Matt

:lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56519
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby Baymen Moe » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:43 pm

steve-o wrote:the boot for an azz creeps me out for some reason.

Kind of looks like chimp ass. :lol3:
Baymen Moe
hunter
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 am
Location: South Shore, Ma.

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby steve-o » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Baymen Moe wrote:
steve-o wrote:the boot for an azz creeps me out for some reason.

Kind of looks like chimp ass. :lol3:

That's it! I couldn't place it. :lol3:
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
User avatar
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby Leaky-NY » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:03 am

I think the Boss got the wrong doggy boots for us!

Leaky
If it aint ducks, Dogs or boats I cant talk now!
Leaky-NY
hunter
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:14 am

Indaswamp wrote:Image

Rubber Puppies for fetchen Rubber Duckies
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 12555
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: Caption contest #43!!

Postby TXducksanddeer » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:53 am

Dat booty doe
User avatar
TXducksanddeer
hunter
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am
Location: Waco TX


Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: silvermallard, TrapperRob and 14 guests