I need some help colorado

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

I need some help colorado

Postby cowboyneilatthewheel » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:14 pm

My name is Cornelius and im originally from ohio. Ive lived in Colorado for 7 years now, unfortunately I haven't met anybody that hunts. I live downtown Denver so mostly people are just into going to bars haha. I grew up hunting whitetail and turkey but Id really like to learn how to duck and goose hunt! If there is anyone in colorado willing to help me out I would be glad to contribute in anyway. I have a truck and shotgun but no decoys or calls. I have no problem pitching in for gas or buying beer or whatever it takes to get some experience. I hope you all are out filling your freezers. Any and all help appreciated!
cowboyneilatthewheel
Newb

Re: I need some help colorado

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Try the Colorado state forum
OGblackcloud
hunter

Re: I need some help colorado

Postby aunt betty » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Welcome to the forums Cornelius the Cowboy.
:welcome:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole