GUNS AND AMMO SUPPORTS GUN CONTROL

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: GUNS AND AMMO SUPPORTS GUN CONTROL

Postby jehler » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:19 pm

wanapasaki wrote:[ know that every 5 seconds an OEF/OIF vet commits suicide?

Source?

You wonder where your bad karma comes from?
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:23 pm

copterdoc wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:Gotta call you on this one though. Plenty of cases about fratricide in combat theaters. LOTS. Plenty of famous cases too. Pat Tilman, etc.. Military had one thing in common overseas. They were all fighting for a similar reason...
Dude, I was there. We were all on stop-loss, and had been extended WAY beyond our re-deployment date multiple times.

We were all armed and really angry, all the time.
And we also didn't see any sort of reason for being there. So, your "fighting for similar reasons" is a load of crap.

There were no instances of intentional fratricide while I was there.
There was one, that occurred while we were still stateside since Turkey wouldn't let us enter Iraq from the north.

LOL dude, I went through stop loss too... You can blame our former president for that one. You guys weren't fighting for similar reasons? So you mean you guys didn't have each others backs, weren't trying to survive and get home... I call that a similar reason, but I guess that's crap to you :lol3: Just because you didn't hear about fratricide doesn't mean it didn't happen. Dunno if you ever experienced a comm black out, but it occurred a lot where we were at... Casualties, Suicide, Fratricide... Anyways way off topic. :beer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:30 pm

jehler wrote:

Source?

Again how is that tied into the karma trip? I know I don't ride on your 'cliques' bandwagon but the personal attacks are really getting old. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/u-s-vets-commit-suicide-alarming-rate-study-article-1.1253900 Here's one link, and several others provide a pretty large array of numbers. 5 seconds was the last I heard on IAVA.org :thumbsup:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby copterdoc » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:30 pm

wanapasaki wrote:...Just because you didn't hear about fratricide doesn't mean it didn't happen.....
You have got to be kidding.

Do you honestly believe that com blackouts prevented reporting agencies from releasing news of intentional fratricide in theater?

The purpose of com blackouts was to prevent families from being notified secondhand of the loss of a loved one. The events were all reported. It was just the names and details that were delayed until the affected families had been officially notified.
copterdoc
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 pm

copterdoc wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:...Just because you didn't hear about fratricide doesn't mean it didn't happen.....
You have got to be kidding.

Do you honestly believe that com blackouts prevented reporting agencies from releasing news of intentional fratricide in theater?

The purpose of com blackouts was to prevent families from being notified secondhand of the loss of a loved one. The events were all reported. It was just the names and details that were delayed until the affected families had been officially notified.

i know exactly what a comm black out is kid... Not getting into a pissing match.. Pointless
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby jehler » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:53 am

wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

Again how is that tied into the karma trip? I know I don't ride on your 'cliques' bandwagon but the personal attacks are really getting old. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/u-s-vets-commit-suicide-alarming-rate-study-article-1.1253900 Here's one link, and several others provide a pretty large array of numbers. 5 seconds was the last I heard on IAVA.org :thumbsup:

I have a clique?

"your an butt and your mothers a whore" that would be a personal attack, warning you that making up info to be inflammatory could be effecting your karma is not a personal attack, it's actually me reaching a hand out to you to help you lead a happier life. Once again insinuating other people are somehow attackers when they aren't...bad karma
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:14 am

jehler wrote:I have a clique?

You can be part of my clique, John.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:22 am

I'm a one man wolf clique.
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:26 am

Botiz630 wrote:I'm a one man wolf clique.

If you behave yourself, we will let you back in.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:40 am

AHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 am

jehler wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

I have a clique?

"your an butt and your mothers a whore" that would be a personal attack, warning you that making up info to be inflammatory could be effecting your karma is not a personal attack, it's actually me reaching a hand out to you to help you lead a happier life. Once again insinuating other people are somehow attackers when they aren't...bad karma

lol, keep it up! You'll get yours :thumbsup:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 am

wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

I have a clique?

You are full of hatred aren't you?
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

I have a clique?

Right on time, the cavalry is here! Do you guys circle jerk when you hunt or just on the net? :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:25 am

wanapasaki wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

I have a clique?

Right on time, the cavalry is here! Do you guys circle jerk when you hunt or just on the net? :lol3:

The reason you think there is a "cavalry" is the because of the difference between you and jehler. He is trying to help you out by giving you advice that he thinks will help you improve your life and you are wishing bad on others.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 am

wanapasaki wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

I have a clique?

LOL @ woody as the cavalry...
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:34 am

Not once have I wished bad karma. Insinuating that someone is due for karma, is a deed in which karma would be dealt (jehler). I've seen your pics and come to understand why you talk to people the way you do.. Your a scrawny sob. Sorry if any of my grammar or punctuation is incorrect on this post :lol3: :fingerhead:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:37 am

wanapasaki wrote:Not once have I wished bad karma. Insinuating that someone is due for karma, is a deed in which karma would be dealt (jehler). I've seen your pics and come to understand why you talk to people the way you do.. Your a scrawny sob. Sorry if any of my grammar or punctuation is incorrect on this post :lol3: :fingerhead:

Jehler?
Scrawny?
Sure that's not Jr you're looking at?
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:38 am

bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:Not once have I wished bad karma. Insinuating that someone is due for karma, is a deed in which karma would be dealt (jehler). I've seen your pics and come to understand why you talk to people the way you do.. Your a scrawny sob. Sorry if any of my grammar or punctuation is incorrect on this post :lol3: :fingerhead:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

:lol3:
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 am

bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

All of them are scrawny too me, I was talking to woody..He looks like the nerd off of Jaws :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:40 am

wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

All of them are scrawny too me, I was talking to woody..He looks like the nerd off of Jaws :lol3:

You must break 400#. Maybe your user name was supposed to be "wannapastry," but you ran out of air typing?
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:41 am

wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

:rolleyes:
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:41 am

bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

You must break 400#. Maybe your user name was supposed to be "wannapastry," but you ran out of air typing?

lol, ok BiGhop
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:42 am

bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:42 am

wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

lol, ok BiGhop

Fat-fingered the shift key?
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 am

wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

I don't have time to look up folks on IMDB. How about an example from a movie made in this century?
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole