GUNS AND AMMO SUPPORTS GUN CONTROL

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: GUNS AND AMMO SUPPORTS GUN CONTROL

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 am

bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:Not once have I wished bad karma. Insinuating that someone is due for karma, is a deed in which karma would be dealt (jehler). I've seen your pics and come to understand why you talk to people the way you do.. Your a scrawny sob. Sorry if any of my grammar or punctuation is incorrect on this post :lol3: :fingerhead:

Jehler?
Scrawny?
Sure that's not Jr you're looking at?

All of them are scrawny too me, I was talking to woody..He looks like the nerd off of Jaws :lol3:

You must break 400#. Maybe your user name was supposed to be "wannapastry," but you ran out of air typing?

lol, ok BiGhop

Fat-fingered the shift key?

:lol3: :lol3: :clapping:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:45 am

bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:Not once have I wished bad karma. Insinuating that someone is due for karma, is a deed in which karma would be dealt (jehler). I've seen your pics and come to understand why you talk to people the way you do.. Your a scrawny sob. Sorry if any of my grammar or punctuation is incorrect on this post :lol3: :fingerhead:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

All of them are scrawny too me, I was talking to woody..He looks like the nerd off of Jaws :lol3:

You must break 400#. Maybe your user name was supposed to be "wannapastry," but you ran out of air typing?

lol, ok BiGhop

:lol: Jelly made my finger slip! C
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:47 am

wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

lol, ok BiGhop

Dropped the napkin and can't get to the floor to pick it up, huh?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 am

bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

lol, ok BiGhop

Look at the pic's I'm in... I think I can manage to pick up a napkin and your girl :lol3: How you guys fail to see your own circle jerk is beyond me. :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby jehler » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:32 pm

I am the antonym of scrawny, 5'7" 36" waist and 225, if like to be 190 but those three chins hold a lot if weight...

We could scrap if ya want but you have to promise not to hit me in the head, too many head traumas, get headaches mighty bad as it is

Woody, he qualifies as scrawny, what you weigh woody, 105?
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:24 pm

jehler wrote:I am the antonym of scrawny, 5'7" 36" waist and 225, if like to be 190 but those three chins hold a lot if weight...

We could scrap if ya want but you have to promise not to hit me in the head, too many head traumas, get headaches mighty bad as it is

It sounds like Woody would be better off fighting my kid sister :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:Jehler?
Scrawny?

lol, ok BiGhop

Look at the pic's I'm in... I think I can manage to pick up a napkin and your girl :lol3: How you guys fail to see your own circle jerk is beyond me. :lol3:

I'm not gonna stalk through your posts and find a pic of you. I don't give two fries. There's only one jerk going on here...
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby jaysweet3 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:36 pm

bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
bighop wrote:

Jehler?
Scrawny?

lol, ok BiGhop

That's the story of my last five years, all summed up in one sentence.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
jehler wrote:I am the antonym of scrawny, 5'7" 36" waist and 225, if like to be 190 but those three chins hold a lot if weight...

110 thank you very much... Lol.

Now wana, I would make the same deal as jehler with ya, but there would only be two hits... Me hitting you and you hitting the ground.

Jk, I'm a peaceful kinda guy.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby dave79 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:49 pm

jehler wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:[ know that every 5 seconds an OEF/OIF vet commits suicide?

Source?

You wonder where your bad karma comes from?

wow 120960 vets commit suicide a week. Somebody should do something about that.
dave79
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

Now wana, I would make the same deal as jehler with ya, but there would only be two hits... Me hitting you and you hitting the ground.

I don't think you have much of an option :thumbsup:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:00 pm

dave79 wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

My bad, about one an hour. Still pretty significant.. Guess I was thinking about some other statistic..Thanks for the correction Dave and your amazing math skills :thumbsup:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

dave79 wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

The entire population of vets in the US will have committed suicide in the next 3 years and 5 months.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby dave79 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
dave79 wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

My bad, about one an hour. Still pretty significant.. Guess I was thinking about some other statistic..Thanks for the correction Dave and your amazing math skills :thumbsup:

No my math skills are not that amazing, well they are pretty good, but for this I used the calculator on my phone. But hey just throw big numbers out there to make stuff look worse than what it is. I mean your president does, so it has to be ok.
dave79
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:15 pm

dave79 wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
dave79 wrote:
jehler wrote:

Source?

No my math skills are not that amazing, well they are pretty good, but for this I used the calculator on my phone. But hey just throw big numbers out there to make stuff look worse than what it is. I mean your president does, so it has to be ok.

Oh just my president? LOL, Thanks for your insight! :thumbsup:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:54 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

Man, with your comebacks you should stick to arguing with your kid sister :thumbsup:
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:59 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

:grooving:

Man, with your comebacks you should stick to arguing with your kid sister :thumbsup:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

He's speechless.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 pm

bighop wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:

He's speechless.

Actually you guys are boring me... There's no fight in ya boys that's worth another minute of my time :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby T Man » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:38 pm

wanapasaki wrote:Actually you guys are boring me... There's no fight in ya boys that's worth another minute of my time :lol3:

Said everyone who has had their feelings hurt online ever.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole