Duck Hunting Forum banner

TEAM ******

6K views 187 replies 47 participants last post by  dakotashooter2 
#1 ·
Come on guys, whats with all the stickers and Team name crap!! Please inform me the plus side to showing off your totally BA side. Because I do not believe it. Whats the value?? You have flashy stickers?? You get to pretend people think you are sponsored?? What is it please...Some one help me figure this out. I cant stand it!! :help:

#4 ·
Anoldhuntersc said:
Generation Y- most all of the types you referring to fall in this group

Parents fault-mainly

Be they really thing that they are:

spe-cial | 'speSHel |
adjective
better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.
I only know three people who are part of "teams" and have barrel stickers, and they are all super old guys. They've got to be at least 35-40.

#8 ·
KyFowl20 said:
fowlhabit4 said:
Come on guys, whats with all the stickers and Team name crap!! Please inform me the plus side to showing off your totally BA side. Because I do not believe it. Whats the value?? You have flashy stickers?? You get to pretend people think you are sponsored?? What is it please...Some one help me figure this out. I cant stand it!! :help:
Yessir, badass indeed. Wana try me?? :boxing:
Yawn... :rolleyes:

Botiz630 said:
Anoldhuntersc said:

Parents fault-mainly

spe-cial | 'speSHel |
adjective
I only know three people who are part of "teams" and have barrel stickers, and they are all super old guys. They've got to be at least 35-40.
No barrel stickers here...

Now that I know I'm old... I could use some prune juice and a nap...

Oh... and STAY OFF MY LAWN...! :hammer:

#15 ·
first why does the world owe you and explaination..... school is over! so you mentioned you don't believe it...case closed....we don't need any more info we believe you, that you don't believe it!

I don't have stickers and I don't care for them.. and I might have an opinion on guys who put them on all their stuff...but it certainly doesn't eat at me all night while sleep!

get over it

people are individuals, I wonder what your rant sounded like the first time you saw a joker with his pants below his azz and his underwear pulled up to his stomach!!!!!!!!!

the tool

#20 ·
Botiz630 said:
Anoldhuntersc said:

Parents fault-mainly

spe-cial | 'speSHel |
adjective
Ha! No barrel stickers,never picked to be on team, older than 40. You must be Generation Y.

#23 ·
T Man said:
Did we already forget the post LA Hunter JUST put up about using symbols and numbers to get around the word filter?

And THCSXFD fo lyfe yo.
"******"

Apparently he didn't get around the word filter, since it's not in there.

#24 ·
assateague said:
T Man said:
Did we already forget the post LA Hunter JUST put up about using symbols and numbers to get around the word filter?

And THCSXFD fo lyfe yo.
"******"

Apparently he didn't get around the word filter, since it's not in there.
Well then....****** away! Haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.