Spirit Watch 2013!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: Spirit Watch 2013!

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:36 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:Has he even posted since the report? May have happened quicker than we thought.

Damn. I miss him.

So who wants to ride with me to loot, I mean save his belongings .

ME ME!!

I mean it only makes sense, since we are close.

Meet me at my house we'll take your truck.

Should probably swing through and grab Baker's SIL and the chick that was giving out freebies to make the ride go quicker.
I just pooped my pants.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:38 pm

OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:Has he even posted since the report? May have happened quicker than we thought.

Damn. I miss him.

ME ME!!

Should probably swing through and grab Baker's SIL and the chick that was giving out freebies to make the ride go quicker.

Wonder if Jav has a plow. Imagine what she would do if we gave it to him for free :yes:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Boatman » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Everyone that shoots a albino deer will die. It's a fact. Period. :yes:
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Damn. I miss him.

ME ME!!

Wonder if Jav has a plow. Imagine what she would do if we gave it to him for free :yes:

I am guessing something with her bum.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:19 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Damn. I miss him.

ME ME!!

Nice :grooving:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Wonder whats going to happen to him first
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:21 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Damn. I miss him.

ME ME!!

Ah yezz...the muddy duck
I just pooped my pants.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby teamoutlaw » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:53 pm

T Man wrote:I had a dream catcher when I was younger.

It was an old sock.

haha best post ive seen in awhile :lol: :thumbsup:
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:54 pm

No posts since he shot the spirit deer. Hope he's ok

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:01 pm

There's been some spirit activity...
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Its going to kill him in his sleep

Sent from my couch

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Jav, your next trip should be Africa. There you could shoot the great albino bat, Shikaka, that would be great mount to compliment your white deer mount. Be warned though, I hear the Wachutus are biters......
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:13 am

Ok guys let me Clear something up I thought about this before I killed him as it was the second day I seen him. The Indians had it all wrong... where are the Indians now? My case in point, its unlucky to not shoot them... they were just confused until it was to late. Had they shot them they may run this country.

Actually if you read into the myths it states several times if not remorseful. I felt it, remorse poured from my body after I shot him (seriously) . From a hunters Standpoint it was a dream come true, from a Mortal it was devastation looking at such a majestic creature.I had felt genuine remorse for taking such a animal Not on a legal aspect not on a moral standpoint simply on the basis my dad had instilled in me as a kid that you don't have to kill them to enjoy them (Wildlife) . My moral and ethical conduct don't reflect indian rituals. I said a prayer over the animal as my Grandfather had taught me as well as my dad, I thanked the lord for providing a meat for my family I thanked him for a beautiful specimen to admire, then I begged him to bless my soul from any foul spirits that were dancing around me in the cornfield.

I will keep you posted on the outcome of my fate....
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:21 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Its going to kill him in his sleep

Sent from my couch

I left it at a buddies in the walk in cooler, Im a man who thinks ahead.... :tongue:
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 am

Titz I came home last eve and the wife had a banana nut cake on the stove, this may be working for me and not against me... If I were you I wouldn't shoot one you would probably turn into a Banana nut Case... ooopps Cake... :biggrin:
18javelin
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:26 am

18javelin wrote:Titz I came home last eve and the wife had a banana nut cake on the stove

This proves the curse is real.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Botiz630 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:26 am

Does anyone else hear drums?
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby 18javelin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:36 am

Botiz630 wrote:Does anyone else hear drums?

Titz I was cursed Long before this deer... The other spirits just told it to jump in the back of the line and wait its turn... Anyone in line for my boat or any of my worldly possessions it is said here and now if this does result in the end of days for me I will haunt every fricken one of you from the depths I crawl from.... Now quit freaking me out.... or I will haunt you all titz especially////
18javelin
hunter

Postby T Man » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:00 am

18javelin wrote:

Titz I was cursed Long before this deer... The other spirits just told it to jump in the back of the line and wait its turn... Anyone in line for my boat or any of my worldly possessions it is said here and now if this does result in the end of days for me I will haunt every fricken one of you from the depths I crawl from.... Now quit freaking me out.... or I will haunt you all titz especially////

Will you ghost be able to fly fast enough to catch your boat on plane?
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby 18javelin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:30 am

T Man wrote:
18javelin wrote:

Will you ghost be able to fly fast enough to catch your boat on plane?

Try me!!!! :lol3:
18javelin
hunter

Postby Bill Herian » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 am

I guess I missed this whole thing, but you can be sure that if either of the albino does that are running around my parents house walk by me this year, they are in big trouble. I can enjoy wildlife without killing, but I don't go out there just to look at em.

Good on you, Jav. Is there a thread with a photograph of this animal?
Bill Herian
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 am

Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby bighop » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:44 am

Bill Herian wrote:I guess I missed this whole thing, but you can be sure that if either of the albino does that are running around my parents house walk by me this year, they are in big trouble. I can enjoy wildlife without killing, but I don't go out there just to look at em.

Good on you, Jav. Is there a thread with a photograph of this animal?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123852&start=79600#p3293666

I believe Bill may be able to tell the spirits to back off, and they'd just leave. Jav is screwed though.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby 18javelin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:50 am

Bill I have always wanted a shot at one I hunted a Albino doe several years back and never got to close the deal before she was Poached. The corn came down in these fields 2 days prior to seeing him It wouldn't have been long before every "Hunter" would have been driving down the road with their gun accidently left loaded and accidently poking out the truck window....

My Goal now is to get my Father in Law the 150" or one of the 130" inch deer I seen the night before....
18javelin
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:51 am

Botiz630 wrote:Image

We aren't dealing with pollution Titz I picked a can up on the way out that should help on the ju ju scale...
18javelin
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole