Spirit Watch 2013!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: Spirit Watch 2013!

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 am

May want to contact your local tribe and see what you can do appease the spirits. Guys in Nova Scotia killed an albino moose and didn't get off so lucky.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/albino-moose-killed-by-hunters-honoured-in-mi-kmaq-ceremony-1.2102029
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:01 am

whistlin_wings wrote:May want to contact your local tribe and see what you can do appease the spirits. Guys in Nova Scotia killed an albino moose and didn't get off so lucky.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/albino-moose-killed-by-hunters-honoured-in-mi-kmaq-ceremony-1.2102029

Jav, would you be open to me coming over to Indiana and performing a sweat lodge ritual with you? We'll sweat and smoke peace pipes and free you from the torment of the spirits.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Underradar » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 am

Indian cancer. It starts in your nuts.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

whistlin_wings wrote:May want to contact your local tribe and see what you can do appease the spirits. Guys in Nova Scotia killed an albino moose and didn't get off so lucky.

It also says the DNR killed one. Did they have to smoke peace pipes too?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:59 am

bighop wrote:

They are aready DNR what more can happen to them. When you kill sacred animal you are reincarnated as a Canadian DNR officer
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:09 am

Botiz630 wrote:

Jav, would you be open to me coming over to Indiana and performing a sweat lodge ritual with you? We'll sweat and smoke peace pipes and free you from the torment of the spirits.

Aren't you Italian? He'll yea I'm open to it....kinda weird happening wife found a pair of women's socks under our bed this morning and they ain't hers. Unfortunately I'm not sure who's they are either.... Good thing she knows better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:13 am

18javelin wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

Aren't you Italian? He'll yea I'm open to it....kinda weird happening wife found a pair of women's socks under our bed this morning and they ain't hers. Unfortunately I'm not sure who's they are either.... Good thing she knows better.

In other words, they are hers and she forgot.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
18javelin wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

In other words, your wife may be "experimenting".

FIFY
Last edited by bighop on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:20 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:

They are aready DNR what more can happen to them. When you kill sacred animal you are reincarnated as a Canadian DNR officer

This is very funny.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:40 am

bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
18javelin wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

In other words, your wife may be "experimenting".

FIFY

I got yelled at for the same thing back in college. Boy, I wish I had thought of this, instead of automatically going with the usual she is just crazy assumption. Now I can only dream of the direction that would have taken me. :sad:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:41 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
18javelin wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

In other words she realized there is no way he could outkick his coverage twice.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:44 am

whistlin_wings wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
18javelin wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

In other words she realized there is no way he could outkick his coverage twice.

In other words, he secretly wears women's socks.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby T Man » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:11 am

bighop wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
18javelin wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

In other words, he secretly wears women's socks.

Things would have gotten really awkward if she would have found his panties.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole